Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

If Dickie The Gater was Leicester bound and due to Coventry not running, if thats the case. and Leicester decide to drop him for a Non UK rider could he appeal to the relevant Government department as a UK rider shouldnt be put out of work by a foreigner doing the same job ie Kenny The HighVis Greenflash Gater

wasnt Eddie Kennett involved in a similar situation a few years back

I think Lawson wou;d be solid middle order signing for the Lions.

If Dickie The Gater was Leicester bound and due to Coventry not running, if thats the case. and Leicester decide to drop him for a Non UK rider could he appeal to the relevant Government department as a UK rider shouldnt be put out of work by a foreigner doing the same job ie Kenny The HighVis Greenflash Gater

wasnt Eddie Kennett involved in a similar situation a few years back

He isn't out of work. He has a job at Glasgow.

Set to be released after Coventry declare out which they will do.

Then King @ No1

Set to be released after Coventry declare out which they will do.

Then King @ No1

Danny King will go to Bell Vue if Coventry don't ride

I think Lawson wou;d be solid middle order signing for the Lions.

He would be a heat leader even with his 8+ old PL average that he is using at Glasgow.

Danny King will go to Belle Vue if Coventry don't ride

Instead of Cook, Fricke, Worrall, Worrall or Zagar as only three or at best four of those will be back at the Aces so why would they want King after one good performance on a wet track.

• Like 1

What did King do in the WTC in June on a dry track?

Danny King won the British Championiship (well done and deserved on the night) on a track with all the rain and heavy shale that suited him, any other track and conditions and he will never win again

Danny King won the British Championiship (well done and deserved on the night) on a track with all the rain and heavy shale that suited him, any other track and conditions and he will never win again

You mean, he would never win it again.. And your critical of me.. I can also play at that game..

Edited by Starman2006

What did King do in the WTC in June on a dry track?

Not bad really considering the calibre of riders he was up against.5pts from 4 rides,and one of those were a tapes exclusion.He beat Ljung,Lindgren,Grajczonek and Kasprzak twice.

He would be a heat leader even with his 8+ old PL average that he is using at Glasgow.

Instead of Cook, Fricke, Worrall, Worrall or Zagar as only three or at best four of those will be back at the Aces so why would they want King after one good performance on a wet track.

Zagar won't be at Bell vue

You mean, he would never win it again.. And your critical of me.. I can also play at that game..

Yet another thread you're trying to spoil. Grow up!!

• Like 1

Yet another thread you're trying to spoil. Grow up!!

Sadly it's his default setting.

• Like 1