British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2017

For those who remember but I'm fairly new to the spirt so Monday nights won't be the same though. Kelvin tweeted about the GP's and WTC contract. Hope it wasn't a clue

I think promoters would be more worried about the 30 pieces of silver they wouldn't be getting rather than the tv appearances they would lose .

Now the very worst thing that can happen to the Lions, is if DH has somehow managed to smooth things over with the BPSA.

Buster is looking for a new promoter, in steps DH, he is happy again, and nothing changes, we get the same manager, the same rubbish team. If that happens then the Lions are as well as dead.

This whole issue is now taking far to long, it should have been sorted out weeks ago. The same with the Bees and Belle Vue either they are going to race or not.

This is no way to run a business that relies solely on getting people through those gate on a race night. They are not doing anything to help that happen.

Edited by weatherwatcher
  • Like 1

A very true statement, a leader that leads.

I certainly wouldn't fancy having you in the trenches behind me, with a gun in your hand.

A leader leading you to where though Tsunami.... is it good to follow someone who may not have a well thought out strategy?

Personally I think all leaders with no strategy may maintain respect but will however lose their battles 9 times out of 10, and after reading Flagrag's latest comment we can only hope British Speedway has not fallen into this trap.

Looks like Coventry are going to track share with Leicester.

That's me done with Leicester Speedway then!

Edited by mrcts

How very forward thinking of you.

You are not going to support Leicester speedway because they are allowing another club to use their facilities. No one is asking you to attend Coventry matches but hey ho each to their own.

• Like 7

Belle Vue running, Leicester running, Coventry running.

All three open to serious doubt at the end of 2016.

The BSPA and, in particular, Buster Chapman must take a great deal of credit for that.

I completely agree.

Special thanks to Leicester for allowing this to happen.

• Like 6

The BSPA and, in particular, Buster Chapman must take a great deal of credit for that.

Let's see how many teams complete 2017
  • Like 1

What a small minded individual you are.

• Like 5

Absolutely. Buster seems to have worked tirelessly this close season. Huge respect to him for that. A Chapman that deserves plenty of plaudits.

• Like 4

So how about a team now?

1 Hougaard 8.70

2 Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

3 Sedgmen 7.60

4 Schlein 7.17

5 Auty 7.01

6 J B Andersen 6.30

7 Stefan Nielsen 5.53

Tot 50.00

Paddy is at Somerset!

Iknew I'd slip up somewhere.

Leicester will have to move smartly for Sedgman, as he could be a ready made replacement at Poole for Brady Kurtz if his injuries from yesterday are worse than initially feared?!

Interestingly the 'No Sky' rumour was doing the rounds at Poole's fans quiz night back in December!!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1