1 Danny King 9.57

2 Ben Barker 7.91

3 Nico Covatti 7.49

4 James Sarjeant 5.80

5 Leigh Lanham 4.34

6 Zach Wajknecht 2.63

7 Danyon Hume 2.00

Total 39.74

A shame to see Ben not included but as ever its a jigsaw of numbers and sometimes a piece just wont fit even if you would like it to.

He has a number of detractors and possibly not without good reason but both on track and off it with supporters when he has been a Witch he has been superb value.

All the best Ben.

For speedway food, the stuff from the kiosk on the second bend isn't actually that bad.

I avoid the stuff from the first bend though.

Half the price of Peterborough's too!!

Agree with this. I avoid the diner on the first bend but the second bend fish and chips is pretty good.
  • Like 1

For speedway food, the stuff from the kiosk on the second bend isn't actually that bad.

I avoid the stuff from the first bend though.

Half the price of Peterborough's too!!

No surprise there mate and it's dogdirt but that's the showground management for you ,apparently they charge a very high rental so caterers have to charge above average prices to make ends meet, but they don't care as they get there rent regardless of price and quality. SHAME on the showground authority.

• Like 1

No shocks in CL's latest soundbite on BBC Radio Suffolk this morning, simply reinforcing his opinion of Danyon and Connor Mountain and how much he would like to work with one if not both.

Danyon: born 25 July 1996 (20)

Connor M: born 26 August 1997 (19)

Agree with this. I avoid the diner on the first bend but the second bend fish and chips is pretty good.

When i have been down I have eaten at the first bend diner, and was quite pleased at what i got. Has there been changes, i.e. quality, price, choice ?

Bit disappointed that Barker not coming back but I think Chris is looking for a bigger hitter. Sarj may well retain his place and then another 5.5 rider to replace Morten. I would imagine Chris has someone lined up for Ben. Could be Schlien who goes well at our place

Was just thinking and come up with this...

King 9.57

Nicholls 9.23

Harris 9.21

Ash Morris 4.98

Perks 3

Hume 2

Mountain 2

Big tail but those 3 should get 30-40 points almost every meeting between them