British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

As ant and Dec sung, let's get ready to ruml 😉

Not sure if he is any good, so I won't comment

Edited by baldyman

Very impressed with max ruml a couple of years ago at Kings Lynn in the World Cup, impressive against vastly more experienced opposition. What average would new Americans/Aussies etc. come in on tho? 7.00 no thanks 5.00 could be a good shout if you get one like Somerset did last year in both Allen and Wilson dean

Another one of your little name games taps ? like you were playing on the Rye House thread ?

just trying to stir up some debate.... 😈😈

Interesting eveyone thought Ruml rather than Clegg....

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

talking to my son about the speedway next year, he has pointed out to me that geographically there are no teams south of Ipswich and Peterborough in the new championship, is that a bad thing?

Im sure they have put in the Max effort possible to get the best combination of 7 together.

We will be the judge of that when the team is announced.

just trying to stir up some debate....

Interesting eveyone thought Ruml rather than Clegg....

lol I thought Fricke!!!

• Like 1

Id actually be quite happy to see any of the 3 Maxs mentioned in the team although Frickes average is a bit hefty when it comes to building the rest of a team at championship level....

Is there still such thing as an asset list? I wonder if any of those may get a call?

The team is sorted from what I gather, just awaiting someone to slip up and say it or wait until season ticket renewal day.

On a side note - Rye house have moved quickly and got some real experience in already for their Premiership team.