British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Aren't the race suits always unveiled at the p+p, and last year's were easy to see when racing

Edited by baldyman

Hope they go dayglo again, that way the opposition will be able to see how far behind they are at the murky Foxhall

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 3

Hope they go dayglo again, that way the opposition will be able to see how far behind they are at the murky Foxhall

I like a man with a sense of humor :D;)

Did someone not say the lighting would be be top of the range, better than bright daylight lighting and that the sound system would be better than right under the mega speakers at Glastonbury?

Or was that weegieville they were talking about. :wink::wink:

Did someone not say the lighting would be be top of the range, better than bright daylight lighting and that the sound system would be better than right under the mega speakers at Glastonbury?

Or was that weegieville they were talking about. :wink::wink:

Costa del Glasgow as you well know only the best for the chosen few.

• Like 2

Hi looking for some help off any Ipswich fans. I have just purchased a box speedway memorabilia and amongst is a cap - on the side the Ipswich logo and on the front of the cap says the word KIMEKAZE? can't for the life of me think who this is, any help would be much appreciated

Hi looking for some help off any Ipswich fans. I have just purchased a box speedway memorabilia and amongst is a cap - on the side the Ipswich logo and on the front of the cap says the word KIMEKAZE? can't for the life of me think who this is, any help would be much appreciated

Kim Jansson I think

• Like 1

Kim Jansson i would imagine

• Like 1

I never nicknamed Kim "Kimakazee" - but Kim Jansson EVERYBODY ! Was me ;)

• Like 2

I never nicknamed Kim "Kimakazee" - but Kim Jansson EVERYBODY ! Was me ;)

Ah apologies I thought it was you. Did you not come up with the "Kamikaze" for Kim originally and then it was adapted to Kimekaze by someone else, or did you not come up with it at all?

Ah apologies I thought it was you. Did you not come up with the "Kamikaze" for Kim originally and then it was adapted to Kimekaze by someone else, or did you not come up with it at all?

Not at all! Just EVERYBODY ! (Which still remains my favourite phrase)