British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

No thanks to Bach. That's where he spends most of his time.

No one wants to keep sarj then by the looks of it. Thought you be all over that one bruv😉

Covatti hasn't really set this season on fire yet for a rider of his standard and ability so if a replacement is found it could boost the team strength

How long is Mountain out for and why?

I agree we need to be looking for a replacement and I am sure as soon as they no how long he is out they will start looking at options. Unfortunately our next 2 meetings are R/R so will probably turn up with 6 riders no one at no 8 which seems to be the norm these days. So if 3 of the 6 riders score 5 or less as our last to away meetings who is expecting us to get anything?, I agree with what Baldy said on updates that our reserves are going to struggle away so perhaps the club should look again at the make up of our side as injuries look like deciding our season already.

Panthers would gladly give a home to either mountain or Hume of the make up of the side has to change

First of all having now learnt the extent of Nico's injury I hope he has a speedy recovery and returns fit and rearing to go ASAP, he will be sorely missed in his absence!

Does anyone actually know how close to a return Kyle is yet?

With all due respect to Sarj he can have a blinder one day and be shocking the next so is never going to be an adequate replacement for higher average riders.

Its certainly been a poor start to the season as far as away matches are concerned and like others have said we can probably cover at home with rr but away the defeats are likely to be be even worse if we don't get in another temporary replacement quickly.

I think CL needs to do something soon as our season could end up like last years where we struggled to get in the playoffs.

The teams winning all their home matches and picking up regular points away will make the play offs. We won't lose at home but away points are looking very hard to come by

Ipswich should not panic and the two reserves should stay for the long haul in my opinion as they are both long term prospects.For me they have missed Newman badly and King!Schlein,Covatti have all been disappointing at times so the blame lies elsewhere.I just hope they dont drop one of the reserves for the sake of a few extra points as i believe the heat leaders need to be whacking in higher scores certainly away from home.

King certainly isn't banging in the away points you would expect, but maybe he isn't fit yet either.

Was told on Wednesday night Newman was having a spin on Friday (today).