British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

All scoring well - Pijper?

As you like him so much Scotsman you could always have him back at Edinburgh or hasn't he lowered his average enough yet. ;)

He could sign his 2018 contract just now.

• Like 1

The sport's got to change - contracts must mean contracts and proper notice periods need to be brought in or payment made to buy out the agreements.

Maybe Auty will sort him out and show his the back wheel - in the nicest possible way of course!!

As long as speedway is largely governed by averages there never will be any kind of notice period as as soon as a rider knows they were on notice they would down tools to lower their average. For all we know the rider coming into the Ipswich team may only have become available in the last few days so the Ipswich promotion would need to make a quick decision.

• Like 1

Will they have to change with like for like averages or can they drop more and redeclare

[quote name="MD" post="3003325" timestamp="1501434943

Edited by mac101

Whoever we bring in will they be able to ride in the fours at Peterborough?

People with proper jobs get sacked all the time, at any time of the year, don't see why a speedway rider should be any different. Do ya job properly and don't get sacked, simple. I may start going every week again now.

• Like 5

U sure Sedge wasn't an injury replacement? Could Nico be back? Wait til eight and dont be late

No he wasn't and Covatti doesn't fit, if it's the only change, as his average is higher than Justins.

Whoever we bring in will they be able to ride in the fours at Peterborough?

Surely the 4's was always going to be King, Schlein, Heeps, Newman?

I'll probably balance you out then baldyman.

I might turn up to give the Weegies some support but probably not many more.

• Like 1

I'll probably balance you out then baldyman.

I might turn up to give the Weegies some support but probably not many more.

You're a Edinburgh fan anyway lol. No one is expecting you to be there. Unlike me though, you will be sorely missed Edited by baldyman