Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Rob is an ex Ipswich Witches presenter, so I'm sure he'll do an excellent job, it's another great tie in with #ITFC, and anyone who goes to Portman Road will know how good he is!!

radio Norwich I think

Glad to hear it, well I won't, but those that remain will be glad to hear it.

Ok bit of a long shot here, knowing a few of you don't like riders doubling up , mind you this lad is actually what it all should be about, learning his trade in both leagues.

Anyway Nathan had a nasty crash on Monday night, wrecking his only bike and a Wolves fan has started up a gofundme page to help Nathan with the cost of repairing it.

So just in case any of you lovely Witches fans would like to help our young reserve here is the link to the page.

Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/37htzs-nathan-needs-your-help

Ok bit of a long shot here, knowing a few of you don't like riders doubling up , mind you this lad is actually what it all should be about, learning his trade in both leagues.

Anyway Nathan had a nasty crash on Monday night, wrecking his only bike and a Wolves fan has started up a gofundme page to help Nathan with the cost of repairing it.

So just in case any of you lovely Witches fans would like to help our young reserve here is the link to the page.

Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/37htzs-nathan-needs-your-help

Doubling up in two leagues and only one bike ? Most clubs, (Ipswich included,) insist that you have two ready to go to stop this kind of thing happening

Is this for real? I'm all for helping out riders whenever possible but this constant rush to set up gofundme pages gets a bit tedious.

Thought Rob Chandler was quite good last night

The music was a bit better, but I would like to see the whole starting music changed ...its been the same for Years, come on guys lets have a bit more artistic interpretation next season ?

So if Cam is ruled out of the play-offs we should go with RR for him and get a guest for Justin, as Justin drops to fifth in the averages on 6.17. Going with RR for Cam allows Rory to have an extra ride.

Looking at the averages two riders stick out as potential guests Jake Allen 6.08 or David Howe 6.17. Other options are Ryan Douglas on 6.08 or Bradley Wilson-Dean on 6.00 but not sure how fit he is at the moment. IMO one of the first two would do a decent job.

Cam should only come back if he is fully fit as we can't afford to carry riders if we are using RR.

Edited by Bash

Certainly agree Cam should only come back if fully fit. I trust CL and RH to pick the guests, apart from youknowwho, they've been doing an excellent job on that score lately.

Mountain on his way in the county ambulance, so chances are you'll need another guest next week in the final. Shame for the lad, hopefully its just precautionary

Stoke vs Mildenhall. Reduced to 10 heats. Him and Luke Priest both on their way.

Mountain on his way in the county ambulance, so chances are you'll need another guest next week in the final. Shame for the lad, hopefully its just precautionary

Hope Connor is OK - he has been fantastic recently and deserves to get the experience of being part of the end of season big meetings.
  • Like 1

Defo the best rider that started on 2 point average.

Think Hume would have finished with a higher average IMO but do agree, Mountain has done very well.