Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Nicholls latest GSA is 6.59, how can he ride Prem Lge ? I fancy he will be at Lakeside in 2017...

No he wouldn't. He races mainly against prem riders now and doesn't beat them and at the riders championship the other week he hardly beat any prem rider. He would have trouble clearing up his dinner

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Scott in the PL would clean up most meeting wonder if him, King, Kennett, Ellis, Morris, Hume and Banford would fit

Don't forget Ellis would be 8 plus average now. Kennett is in the 9 so is Danny . Scott near 9. And way over team budget I would have thought.

Hume is a must and Branford has plenty of improvemt in him but I would imagine he will be very sought after.

That depends on track prep in my opinion, as he would actually pass most of the riders in front of him if the track was more to his abilities.

With Hume in the team that gives ipswich a massive chance of doing well next year. It's down to the promotion not to muck that team up. They will have a head start over many teams if the 3 point rule stays. However, do I feel they will get that team right?????? Mmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by baldyman

That's weaker but I'm sure someone said the league may well be weaker. Don't take offence but are you just picking names out of the air or ones that you think could improve or ones you like?

Edited by baldyman

King 9.57

Jacobs 5.36

Risager 7.13

Heeps 5.07

Covatti 7.49

Perry 3.76

Hume 3.00

Solid at home, wouldn't lose many at all.

💩💩💩💩💩😵😵😵😵👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

You might not want us to do well, and it shows😉😉😉

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2