British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Panthers89 you can have that team at the Showground if ya like....

It's better than the 5 teams they had this year

I think it might be good to get some opinions on who we'd like to keep rather than who we'd like to sign given that nobody yet knows what the rules and regs are gonna be.

For me

Danny, yes, his average pretty much what it started on and regularly going to get good you a decent points tally. Also rules permitting.

James, unsure, brilliant some weeks awful on others. Too inconsistent to rely on overall IMO.

Nico, yes, more than capable of upping his average if we can develop a track he can actually pass on.

Morten, ?, on about a 7 average now, a decent 2nd string but is now never going to improve.

Ben, again ?, equipment dependant but if rumours are correct he's off elsewhere anyway.

Joe, no, quite clearly not a small track rider these days even though he learnt his trade on them.

Danyon, yes, but I think thats a given anyway with most on here, his potential is phenomenal.

As I've said before I'm gonna wait till after the agm when the league/team make up, format, points limits and final averages are known before I speculate too much.

Where is Ben rumoured to be going?

I would be happy to keep any of the riders apart from morten and Joe.

Where is Ben rumoured to be going?

I would be happy to keep any of the riders apart from morten and Joe.

Scunny

I think it might be good to get some opinions on who we'd like to keep rather than who we'd like to sign given that nobody yet knows what the rules and regs are gonna be.

For me

Danny, yes, his average pretty much what it started on and regularly going to get good you a decent points tally. Also rules permitting.

James, unsure, brilliant some weeks awful on others. Too inconsistent to rely on overall IMO.

Nico, yes, more than capable of upping his average if we can develop a track he can actually pass on.

Morten, ?, on about a 7 average now, a decent 2nd string but is now never going to improve.

Ben, again ?, equipment dependant but if rumours are correct he's off elsewhere anyway.

Joe, no, quite clearly not a small track rider these days even though he learnt his trade on them.

Danyon, yes, but I think thats a given anyway with most on here, his potential is phenomenal.

As I've said before I'm gonna wait till after the agm when the league/team make up, format, points limits and final averages are known before I speculate too much.

Wise man

Wise? You obviously don't know him very well😉😉😉

Cheeky sod!

Somebody who appreciates my comments and that you shouldn't run before you can walk metaphorically (rather appropriately in my current situation) and you say that.