British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Only for first 3 years in PL - after that no.

Nah he does moaning and me and superblue are mates anyway. Been sitting together for many many years. Come on, you can do better than that😉

As a season ticket holder and lifelong fan of the witches i'd like to see wholesale changes to the team despite what has no doubt been our most successful period at this level in the second half of this season!

of this years team i'd like to see nico and hume return for sure, hume has bags of potential and nico is non stop entertainment (although needs to work on his gating).

as for the others dependant on his finishing average i think perhaps sarjeant is worth another go, if he can keep his cool at the startling he's a good gater and has very good track craft around the heath.

king has been fantastic in the second half of this year and it all depends on rulings as to whether on not a return will be possible, i think he's a top rider that goes out and wins races but not always the best team rider and potentially more strength in depth could perhaps be a better route to go down?

obviously depends on final averages and if my thinking of the elite conversion for schlein is correct, but a few potentials I've enjoyed watching at foxhall and think would provide a strong team from top to bottom, (and maybe one or two eyebrows raised)

rory schlein - 7.16

ryan douglas - 7.13

nicolai busk jakobsen - 6.93

niclas porsing - 6.58

nico covatti - 7.49

danyon hume - 3.00

adds up to 38.29

depending on final averages and team limit next year and any possible gb rider reductions could leave room for tom perry, danny ayres, robert branford, ashley morris at number 6 all of whom have showed some good form at foxhall on previous visits

We have just got rid of an odd one

Who's that then?

Well, I am related to him so yes I do know him and he will be there with me at the opening meeting of 2017

I wasn't talking to you. Didn't think you were going to be able to make it next season?

You can obviously sit anywhere you like but a few would prefer it if you sat somewhere else, your call though

Will be there for the start of the season yes and thought this was an Open forum with PMs for private conversations. That's "Private" as in in confidence and not to be shared, lol

Anyway, I was simply seeking clarification about which rider had gone already. Didn't realize you were talking about a Massif member as this is the Ipswich 2017 Thread and not the BSF Massif thread.

Well, I am related to him so yes I do know him and he will be there with me at the opening meeting of 2017

Anybody know that song (me and my shadow)

Yes but I prefer The Shadows, Man of Mystery lol