British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

He asked me to post this

You dont know what cold is he then mentioned something about southern softies i have no idea what hw means by this.

Cheers Gazc.

You got it word for word.

• Like 3

Thinking of changing my signature......

how about 'Southern Soft and Proud' :cheers::lol:

• Like 1

And from the picture you can clearly see Newman's race suit is slightly different from the rest of the team .

And from the picture you can clearly see Newman's race suit is slightly different from the rest of the team .

shhhhhsshh - no one had noticed! 😅

Gino has tweeted he's coming back to the UK at the end of June

"Back on twitter with big news!! IM COMMING BACK TO UK! End of June! More details soon!"

Assuming it's not just a holiday, wonder where he's riding.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Practice day 1 complete, a good few laps completed by the team.

They all seemed to be using the old lines though, very little of the new inner kerb being utilised apart from when they were doing starting practice with the tapes.

Newman guilty of breaking the tapes twice, getting it out of the way before Saturday hopefully!

Outside line not used at all by anyone, I imagine that there's still no grip out there for overtaking.

A pleasant afternoon out with a nice breakfast in the Diner, beats the hell out of working.

• Like 2

I can't believe no one tried late dives up the inside and a line switch. Or are they gonna wait till someone does it to them

Did the rider off the inside always come out of corner first??

Wish I knew you were taking day off, I would have as well. Maybe next year

Edited by baldyman

I can't believe no one tried late dives up the inside and a line switch. Or are they gonna wait till someone does it to them

Did the rider off the inside always come out of corner first??

Wish I knew you were taking day off, I would have as well. Maybe next year

To be fair most I think were getting used to being on a bike again, when they tried with the tapes Newman took the inside line on the first bend and went past Covatti who had got out first. I think there will ultimately be more lines this year.

As far as taking a day off was concerned I had some holiday left which had to be used by the end of March, it was pure coincidence.

Apparently next practice is on Thursday at 2pm, I may pop along again as I'm missing Saturdays meeting.

Out of all of the guys Danny looked most comfortable and quick.

To me Rory is going to be a very very good heat leader at this level.

I don't think Nico has been on his bike too much up to now but I'm sure will come good.

Kyle started by looking a tad uncomfortable on the track but got used to it pretty quickly.

Cam is what he is and should certainly improve his average this year.

Connor and Danyon both seemed to get on very well considering neither completed last year through injury.

Practice is always very difficult to judge how fast they are going but generally all was looking good to me.

It's great that with the cafe being open that they can't deny access to the practice days, things might change in future years though.

• Like 2

It's great that with the cafe being open that they can't deny access to the practice days, things might change in future years though.

Great idea huh? :wink: pity i was busy

Great idea huh? :wink: pity i was busy

Not at work today then? :P:lol:

• Like 1