British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

2nd practice day, may as well not have bothered coming, only Heeps Mountain and Hume were there from the team and a couple of juniors/NL riders.

does Chris Louis count as a junior now SB? 😆
  • Like 1

does Chris Louis count as a junior now SB? 😆

National league wobbler, no seriously he could probably still do a good job in the right league. Mind you he only did a couple of laps.

• Like 1

Well impressed with the Witches first outing, gotta be right up there at the top this Season

Danny - Best number one in the League for me

Cameron - doing well...lets hope he can kick on this Year

Nico - Had a good / bad night, maybe the bankings taking time to get used to ?

Rory - Well impressed with Schleiny, he looked like he was coasting and had another gear, lets hope the injury's ok...he pulled up in H15

Danyon - Awesome effort, looks like he's come on over the Winter

Connor - Early doors, should improve with time...can see the potential

Good luck boys !

Certainly look like the team to beat that's for sure, not sure about King being the best number 1 in the league though. Cook still top dog for me.

Certainly look like the team to beat that's for sure, not sure about King being the best number 1 in the league though. Cook still top dog for me.

That being true , I've been to Ipswich three times in the last few years and have yet to see Glasgow lose there . And since I intend going to both league matches there this season , that will be a blow to the Witches' title hopes .

That being true , I've been to Ipswich three times in the last few years and have yet to see Glasgow lose there . And since I intend going to both league matches there this season , that will be a blow to the Witches' title hopes .

I think that means we are due to see you off this year - just by the law of averages if nothing else!!
  • Like 1

I think that means we are due to see you off this year - just by the law of averages if nothing else!!

It was tongue in cheek , but the clashes between our two sides should be very entertaining

It was tongue in cheek , but the clashes between our two sides should be very entertaining

definitely some of the plum ties on the calender. I wouldnt be surprised if we were treated to some extras between the two sides at the business end of the season either. 👍

definitely some of the plum ties on the calender. I wouldnt be surprised if we were treated to some extras between the two sides at the business end of the season either.

Aye could be an expensive season for me haha

Aye could be an expensive season for me haha

Im sure a friendly local may offer to buy you a beer or two to make you feel welcome 👍

Im sure a friendly local may offer to buy you a beer or two to make you feel welcome

Me and Willie had a great time last season , was about midnight before we left the stadium :drink:

• Like 1

Im sure a friendly local may offer to buy you a beer or two to make you feel welcome

Me and Willie had a great time last season , was about midnight before we left the stadium :drink:

Lol careful what you offer bruv, Paul and Wullie enjoy( :wink: ) themselves immensely at speedway!!! :cheers::cheers:

Really gutted am going to miss you on May 4th Paul!!

Lol careful what you offer bruv, Paul and Wullie enjoy( :wink: ) themselves immensely at speedway!!! :cheers::cheers:

Really gutted am going to miss you on May 4th Paul!!

Me too Pat