British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Kyle Newman injuries worse than first feared! Three torn muscles, with one significantly being a torn rotator cuff, and a broken shoulder blade! Bad news for him and his teams! Lengthy spell on the sidelines...

Continue to use r/r or get a temporary replacement?

I wonder which way that one's going to go. Hmmm

Probably be OK at home with r/r but away I'm not so sure.

Edited by Super Blue

James Sarjeant on short term surely or maybe someone like klindt on short term. I've had a torn rotata cuff and it's not a quick fix and I would imagine not nice to hang on to a speedway bike

Edited by baldyman

Oh deep joy!!, bad luck Kyle, definitely not the news we wanted to hear

Well, the injury doesn't sound like he'll be back any time soon so I think a temporary replacement ought to be the way to go, however we all know the Witches record on doing that.

I think a quick decision should be made when the scan results are known.

If Chris Louis really wants the best for the team and the injury is going to be long term he needs to make the right call sooner rather than later.

Come on Louis do the right thing, porsing or busk jacobson are ya men. You can't go rr with two 2 pointers on away tracks

Terrible news for Kyle - wish him all the best for as speedy a recovery as possible.

Would expect Sarj to be close if not top of the list given his name was meant to be in about 90% of the team combinations considered during the winter....

Surprisingly given it is always said that there are not enough riders to get rid/cut down d/up there seems to be a fairly lengthy list of suggestions already 😲

Come on Louis do the right thing, porsing or busk jacobson are ya men. You can't go rr with two 2 pointers on away tracks

Lets go with Sarj, he's British and without a job :t:

• Like 2

Surly the two I mentioned are better than sarj, so it probably will be sarj🤔🤔

Lets go with Sarj, he's British and without a job :t:

Yeah he is British and without a job, but is he the best replacement? Oh hang on silly me, this is speedway

Surly the two I mentioned are better than sarj, so it probably will be sarj

Yeah he is British and without a job, but is he the best replacement? Oh hang on silly me, this is speedway

The other two may be better, possibly, but Sarj will probably fit better in the financial budget. Newman could well be out for most of the season, so time to stock up on the knicker elastic and unleash the Sarj i say :D

Even with the new starting rules/sanctions?

:wink::wink:

• Like 2

The other two may be better, possibly, but Sarj will probably fit better in the financial budget. Newman could well be out for most of the season, so time to stock up on the knicker elastic and unleash the Sarj i say :D

Can't see porsing being expensive, isn,'t he based over here during the season, and if newman is going to be out long term,then even more reason to go with the best option.