British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

What riders fit the bill currently without a Premier or Championship place would rather avoid double uppers, selfishness but Schlein now double ups so potentially is more at risk

• Like 1

Covatti hasn't really set this season on fire yet for a rider of his standard and ability so if a replacement is found it could boost the team strength

Seriously!!

Home to date 7.33 Away 8.22 overall ave up from start of year.

Our highest averaging rider away from home by half a point.

Id say that means he has made a great start to the season.

• Like 1

No one is blaming anyone, we no how our team was built. If you build a team based on top end strength then lose one of your top riders before a wheel is turned, then another a few weeks in something needs to be looked at. If you cant replace the guys with someone of the same ability you will have to do something else. No disrespect to James but I think Kyle would score more and be more consistent. We cant do the same with Nico, I think it depends on kyles fitness and return now.

His home form has been patchy at best in what is an even weaker league, for someone one win away from the GP's he should be a 9-12 man home and away.

Yes its early doors, people may argue king isn't up to standard yet but there is no point comparing the two, only the individual sets his destiny

With sarj's 28 days being up on Sunday, if Kyle is fit to ride, I reckon he'll cover for Nico, just a thought!!

Edited by Badge

Skornicki or Davey Watt? Poor Witches

yes I agree they would be ☺
  • Like 1

Newman back in, batchelor straight swap for covatti during his spell on the sidelines, he's started the season well at kings lynn so should be able to handle the grip at Foxhall!! Surely another Aussie influence in the team would help heeps and may get going a good rivalry between batch and rory, always been a big fan of both posting and busk Jacobsen at foxhall as well

Edited by 89buttons

Busk Jacobsen or Morten Risager for me as they are not attached in the UK don't think Skornick or Watt would get more than 5/6 in this division

Watt about adam ellis?

Risager used to get slaughtered on here on a regular basis , cant see him returning