British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Agree AS - like you I have a lot of time for Sarj but R/R is a stronger option in the Covatti position.

Otherwise we are effectively 2 points under the limit which is a huge gap.

There were some mutterings that a replacement was already in place but no one I spoke to could/would confirm anything.

Would be bonkers to go rr for extended period, and also bonkers to use sarj again as injury replacement. Not that I've got anything against sarj

• Like 1

Could risager stand in temporary?

one of the more likely options IMO

Thanks Badge. Pretty much confirming there that we won't get to see the originally declared 1-7 so looks like a replacement for Covatti is actively being sought.

Great to finally have Kyle lining up for the Witches this Thursday against Berwick.

Hope he (and the team) can have an injury free run now.

Also best wishes to Sarj. Hope he gets sorted out somewhere else soon. Dont think you could doubt his efforts even if it didnt always transfer into the points hoped for during his short stint.

would Nick Porsing fit?

would Nick Porsing fit?

Porsing will fit and be a good choice, although not using the full extent of the average we have to play with, batchelor for me would maybe be a better choice.

Batch would probably miss too many meetings. Although would be my first choice to.

Edited by baldyman