Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Arrrggghhhhh! Really really hope it isn't as feared.

Sorry - been having some dizzy spells for the past couple of weeks so not wanted to risk driving. Just the aftermath of a virus I think.

Got a load of caramel wafers in the cupboard too!

That will be the Irn Bru ;)

You're right.

Not enough Bru!!

Edited by TheScotsman

There are many many nice genuine panthers fans, but he gives you all and your club a bad name.

None of the Peterborough fans react to him, just do what we do and ignore him/her

• Like 3

None of the Peterborough fans react to him, just do what we do and ignore him/her

Are they really a panther's fan?

Really hope Danyon has broken anything.... but if he has what average will the bspa allocate him 2 or 4.57 ?

Really hope Danyon has broken anything.... but if he has what average will the bspa allocate him 2 or 4.57 ?

I would expect 2 - dont think the reg to award an new ave without 4h 4a has EVER been invoked even though it has been in place for a few years.

Gotta be a good case for at least 4 given that even 5 lasts on that 4th home meeting would see him at 4.

To be honest though I not that bothered so long as Danyon is OK.

This has just appeared on the Witches Facebook page :cry:

Danyon has suffered extensive arm injuries after a crash at the British U21 final this evening. We will have more details​ in the morning.

$#!/ £@£ @$## %÷×==@¥¥

Whatever you choose to translate that as it wont be as bad as what I meant 😠😠

I would expect 2 - dont think the reg to award an new ave without 4h 4a has EVER been invoked even though it has been in place for a few years.

Gotta be a good case for at least 4 given that even 5 lasts on that 4th home meeting would see him at 4.

What about k/o cup matches don't they count or is it just league matches only for calculation of averages. Which ever it is on either average he will be hard to replace as there's not a lot out there of the right quality to choose from , but good luck to the lad and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

What about k/o cup matches don't they count or is it just league matches only for calculation of averages. Which ever it is on either average he will be hard to replace as there's not a lot out there of the right quality to choose from , but good luck to the lad and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

only league matches although ironically the 4th league match was due against Berwick who we rode in the cup as well.

Dont like the sound of it when the update uses the word 'exstensive' arm injuries. 😩

Totally agree that Danyon's health comes first. Was just trying to find out what worst case scenario would be? Doesn't the rules say on 1st may bspa would decide rider averages for team building if 4h and 4a had not been completed by a rider. Or did I dream that!

Totally agree that Danyon's health comes first. Was just trying to find out what worst case scenario would be? Doesn't the rules say on 1st may bspa would decide rider averages for team building if 4h and 4a had not been completed by a rider. Or did I dream that!

MC can award a new average to rider who has not completed 4h 4a by May1st if the team us redeclaring.

The thing is they never have before in all the years the reg has been in place.

MC can award a new average to rider who has not completed 4h 4a by May1st if the team us redeclaring.

The thing is they never have before in all the years the reg has been in place.

Ok thanks for the info. Another Guest tomorrow!