British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

My figures are a few weeks out of date but he's nearer 4.5 than 5 adding on the extra meetings in my head.

4.57 according to SpeedwayGB - their averages, in fairness, are kept quite up to date

Sounds a bit shady to me!

thats the Monarchs default position so I bow yo your superior knowledge/experience of such matters. 😜

From a selfish team perspective it would make the idea of getting him the revised average from his 7 meetings desirable (currently 4.57) if we have to redeclare.

Particularly as he has had the 4 away and is averaging over 7 at home it is hardly over egging the figure.

Looking at it from his point of view especially if it turns out he misses the season that would mean him being a less attractive prospect than his current 2. A classic problem for many 2nd season British youngsters. (First on my team sheet even on that higher figure btw)

I would be surprised if the MC made a special case out of him especially considering Rob Godfrey went through something similiar last year with a rider one match short of getting an average and getting hurt.

My figures are a few weeks out of date but he's nearer 4.5 than 5 adding on the extra meetings in my head.

I think the 5.03 is with BP hard to replace the best 2 pointer in the league.

I would be surprised if the MC made a special case out of him especially considering Rob Godfrey went through something similiar last year with a rider one match short of getting an average and getting hurt.

I would be surprised too.

Which Scunny rider you thinking of?

Cant think of one that wouldve increased from the original assessed to be a similar case.

ah the old not seeing the bigger picture of what's gone on , on his first away league match at rye house when the engine worked ok even though we still had problems before the meeting was he crap ?? , just incase you were asleep Adam was trailing a different engine to everyone else in world speedway , there are only 6 of these engines made , Adam had 3 , unfortunately for Adam the engines proved to problematic and in hindsight he shouldn't of tried them ,but I will make this statement about the engine , had it worked 100% other riders would of been soon complaining that it was an unfair advantage , so in this instance it was clearly the engine , not the set up , not the engine didn't suit him or any other excuse , the engines have a fault and it happens at every meeting but I bow to your supierior knowledge on all matters speedway related

Quick question, were Wolves aware of Skornicki's equipment plans when they offered him a contract for this season?

Quick question, were Wolves aware of Skornicki's equipment plans when they offered him a contract for this season?

I honestly don't know , they claim not to know but he did use the engines when he came over at the end of last season and they seemed happy enough when we were at rye house and against Coventry and scored good points on them ,it was certainly no secret on our part ,there is more I could say but I don't want to , it's done ,they have made their decisions and we move on

Well if it was engine issues that caused Skornicki to perform so crap, I'm sure now those issues have been eradicated he will be inundated with offers!

Sedgman needs more rides. He likes your track, you never know 😉

• Like 1

Sedgman needs more rides. He likes your track, you never know 😉

would be a popular choice

Has he started to folliw the club or Chris Louis on Twitter? Thats often a good indicater. ☺

• Like 1

I would be surprised too.

Which Scunny rider you thinking of?

Cant think of one that wouldve increased from the original assessed to be a similar case.

Holub, got hurt in his first ride and didn't ride in the rerun.

Holub, got hurt in his first ride and didn't ride in the rerun.

so looking to get drop from 7 to 3 so could make other changes and gain from using a assessed foreigner.

IMO not the same as looking to get increase to true average for a new Brit that even if he ran 7 lasts in that 8th meeting would still increase to 3.8 from 2.

So when is this announcement meant to be today