British Speedway Forum
TB1

Speedway Agm

General question, is it a set agenda or are motions proposed by the various promoters, or is it a general discussion to begin with.

WHO knows... more secrecy than when choosing a Pope.

Phil, surely there must be some kind of structure to the meeting.

Phil, surely there must be some kind of structure to the meeting.

Who's round is it is the most common subject IMO !!

General question, is it a set agenda or are motions proposed by the various promoters, or is it a general discussion to begin with.

Na they all come up with ideas then put them in sequence of good to the daftest, I will let you decide which ones they vote in after they get pi##ed.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Na they all come up with ideas then put them in sequence of good to the daftest, I will let you decide which ones they vote in after they get pi##ed.

And there was me hoping for some sensible replies 😮

• Like 1

And there was me hoping for some sensible replies

Didn't they actually have a pre-meeting a few months ago, if that be the case I would imagine they already have plans under consideration?

The only thing that you can be certain of is that they will change the Rules - - - AGAIN!!!

On the other hand - they might do something sensible and get rid of Double P{oints. :t::approve: :approve: :approve:

• Like 1

Didn't they actually have a pre-meeting a few months ago, if that be the case I would imagine they already have plans under consideration?

Perhaps it was the turkeys voting for Christmas meeting 😅

• Like 1

Perhaps it was the turkeys voting for Christmas meeting

So much for the "sensible replies."

I believe buster has the balls for radical change and a way forward however he has to convince all the promotors of his vision and it won't be an instant reward fix and I believe they would kick him out before going for his ideas

• Like 6

So much for the "sensible replies."

Apologies I couldn't resist it.

I believe buster has the balls for radical change and a way forward however he has to convince all the promotors of his vision and it won't be an instant reward fix and I believe they would kick him out before going for his ideas

Looking at radical cost cutting solutions, particularly for riders. What happened to the Honda experiment at Sheffield a few years back?

Looking at radical cost cutting solutions, particularly for riders. What happened to the Honda experiment at Sheffield a few years back?

Whatever the machinery solution is it must have big flywheels cause the nature of speedway requires them and neither the Honda experiments or the current f2 idea has them

Whatever the machinery solution is it must have big flywheels cause the nature of speedway requires them and neither the Honda experiments or the current f2 idea has them[/quote

Is there any way of standardized things to make it more cost effective

Whatever the machinery solution is it must have big flywheels cause the nature of speedway requires them and neither the Honda experiments or the current f2 idea has them[/quote

Is there any way of standardized things to make it more cost effective

there are a few things but you have to convince the riders and tuners of it and well it would be easier to convince the queen to have a skid
Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1