British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
damosuzuki

Glasgow 2017

Glad we've got Aaron back. Fastest rider ever round Ashfield, a good captain and great with the fans. Had bike problems and money issues due to Leicester's sad situation. Hope we sign fellow assets Richard and Nike next

• Like 1

Cotys put it on Facebook

I see Nike and Coty have been saddled with a 5 average according to the final greensheet averages and Arthur Sissis too

I see Nike and Coty have been saddled with a 5 average according to the final greensheet averages and Arthur Sissis too

If that is the case, I can't see Nike's average being a problem in him getting a team place somewhere, even if it isn't at Glasgow. He frankly should be achieving far more than a 5 point average in the 2017 watered down Premier League.

If that is the case, I can't see Nike's average being a problem in him getting a team place somewhere, even if it isn't at Glasgow. He frankly should be achieving far more than a 5 point average in the 2017 watered down Premier League.

Nike has an actual average of 4.90 so coming in on a 5 shouldn't be a problem. If we have Aaron, Richie and Richard then we need improvers for the rest, Nike should do that and hopefully if we have Bewely then he should reach almost 6 if he continues how he was at the end of season that wouldn't leave much for our 2 reserves. Would ideally like Bewely at reserve but I am sure he wouldn't be fazed as a second string, however it is all speculation depending on the strength of our heatleaders
  • Like 1

Remember Bewley is coming back from quite a serious concussion, 6.00 might be a bit steep as might take him a couple of months to get race fit

What about:

Summers - 8.57

Worrall - 8.49

Lawson - 8.22

Lunna 4.9

Bewley - 4

Ayres - 3.7

Reserve - 2

Total = 39.88

• Like 1

I see it as a team (albeit no idea on reserve) that all have the potential to improve and with effectively a heat leader at 1,3 and 5 with more than decent support at 2 and 4. Not forgetting the fact it is 5 of our 7 from this year!

• Like 1

What about:

Summers - 8.57

Worrall - 8.49

Lawson - 8.22

Lunna 4.9

Bewley - 4

Ayres - 3.7

Reserve - 2

Total = 39.88

Solid looking team indeed! :lol:

Would Ayres and Bewley not get a British reduction as well!?

• Like 1

AYRES-- 3.61, BEWLEY--3.90, LUNNA--5.00 .Pos Jack Smith who was seen at KOC final at Ashfield

• Like 1