British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2017

I know, that's the downside :P

No, definately not. :D Thats got to be a plus...

... I'm really not bothered about seeing GP riders.

Well that's good as you won't be seeing many in British Speedway!

maybe they could announce it in the proper new premier section , whats swindon going to do now ?

The Speedway Great Britain Premiership, that rolls of the tongue, Jason Doyle on a 13 point average, and I thought Trump was a surprise.Think Somerset are taking a big gamble. In my opinion Premier League racing was more exciting than watching Elite riders who make fewer mistakes and there are more processional races. I assume that admission prices will increase and Somerset will need to change their race night to avoid absences from GP riders and foreign commitments.

I wonder if we might see Chris Holder as the Somerset No1 not wanted by Poole who have gone for young Jack, I am sure that if Swindon can include Jason Doyle on a 13.41 average then Somerset could cope with Holders 12.53 assuming that Holder would like a Friday night track, and for his replacement for GP's then the new rules make it easier to get a suitable guest

time to move this thread onto its proper premier spot . we have enjoyed your company while it lasted , time to move on . nothing here to see . move along folks to the proper section . bye .

I wonder if we might see Chris Holder as the Somerset No1 not wanted by Poole who have gone for young Jack, I am sure that if Swindon can include Jason Doyle on a 13.41 average then Somerset could cope with Holders 12.53 assuming that Holder would like a Friday night track, and for his replacement for GP's then the new rules make it easier to get a suitable guest

Will you actually see the top riders in this League? Who is going to sign a 12 or 13 pointer and have a top heavy team.

Will you actually see the top riders in this League? Who is going to sign a 12 or 13 pointer and have a top heavy team.

Why would you not sign them? Holder on a 12.5 is better value than say garritty on an 8.5 or fricke on a nearly 20 imo

can someone remove this thread and place it in the correct section , or even better , delete it . revels are not in the championship now . they have moved up into a lower league .

• Like 2

I think it would be better all round if we deleted you.

• Like 1