Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Should Monster Joe Be Banned From The Grand Prix Pits By The Fim?

The SGP is a closed shop peopled by the same tedious faces resulting in a tedious competition with few saving graces

The SGP is a closed shop peopled by the same tedious faces resulting in a tedious competition with few saving graces

Please explain in what way it is a closed shop? which riders were not able to be involved in the qualifying rounds.

Tedious? I guess the exceptional quality of racing this year is one of the "few saving graces." Racing that is as good as you would see on any track in any era is good enough reason for me to enjoy watching.

• Like 7

Verse 2 ?

Please explain in what way it is a closed shop? which riders were not able to be involved in the qualifying rounds.

Tedious? I guess the exceptional quality of racing this year is one of the "few saving graces." Racing that is as good as you would see on any track in any era is good enough reason for me to enjoy watching.

It should be open to all comers with 32 riders competing in the GP's riding 6 GPs each. 12 GPs altogether

I call it has a I see it we all have our opinions

It should be open to all comers with 32 riders competing in the GP's riding 6 GPs each. 12 GPs altogether

Surely it is open to all comers? Or can u name a rider not able to compete in the qualifiers?

You are restricting it to 32 riders though,don't understand your thoughts regarding the 6 GPs each. but you are entitled to your opinion

32 riders surely just dilutes the quality. and increases the chance the best rider over the season won't win.

Terrible idea IMO. Who decides where a rider rides and does he get to ride on his favourite tracks? Some tracks are great for overtaking and some are just 'gaters paradises'. People might also choose not to attend if it is a 'poor field' at a specific GP.

...having been caught with his pants down because Hancock is not much of an actor and having his brand associated with cheating ,possibly his presence will have the reverse effect now

I think Monster Joe is oblivious to all of that. He didn't care much when Darcy Ward, who's house must have been brimming over with complimentary energy drinks, was caught "dehydrated" at the SGP a couple of years ago. I mean, what does dehydration tell you about the energy drink's qualities? But it didn't matter, he continued with the sponsorship of Darcy Ward regardless. The same will go for Monster Joe's country-mate. As long as people keep talking about you-know-what (to avoid mentioning the Brand for the third time in one post) he's happy.

• Like 1

Forgive this idiotic, but honest, question . . . um, who is "Monster Joe"?

HB

Looks like Tiger Woods has pinched Tai's can of drink with a straw in it

It was in front of him at his press conference today - just seen on SSN

He's also wearing his Monster cap

Looks like Tiger Woods has pinched Tai's can of drink with a straw in it

It was in front of him at his press conference today - just seen on SSN

He's also wearing his Monster cap

Yes, he announced on his Facebook page that they were sponsoring him.

I see riders with other major sponsors - some businesses represented by multiple riders. Are you all suggesting that Marketing representatives from those businesses should also not be allowed in the pits? Are you suggesting that NO marketing representatives should be allowed in the pits?

HB