British Speedway Forum

Thought id get the thread going.. Big Mistake if you ask me especially if they continue to run Saturday's

• Like 1

will be great to have Rye in Premiership, looking forward to seeing what sort of side they put out

• Like 2

Basically PL strength teams with a higher points limit.

I hope we don't end up with a team of Lakeside cast-offs. Particularly not Bridger or Mear.

It's good to see the PL race format is being used too. Think the key to success in this division is going to be strength in depth. 50 divided by seven means teams could line up with seven seven pointers.

Basically PL strength teams with a higher points limit.

I hope we don't end up with a team of Lakeside cast-offs. Particularly not Bridger or Mear.

It's good to see the PL race format is being used too. Think the key to success in this division is going to be strength in depth. 50 divided by seven means teams could line up with seven seven pointers.

Yeah but 7 PL riders which in old money is 5.5 EL rider

1. Kasprazak / N Pedersen

2. Bridger

3. Kennett

4. Kim Nilsson

5. Sundstrom

6. MPT

7. ????

Pleased the format has changed to that in the lower division.

Don't see Premiership as sustainable on the attendances at Rye but maybe the promotion are going to promote.

Not keen on Rye being in the top tier but will reserve judgement until I see the team lineup.

Who would you like to see in the team Shads? Kennett Bridger??

I won't see anyone Vinny. I'm relocating ooop North

Didn't Emil Sayfutdinov win an under 21 qualifier at Rye about 10 years ago? So he likes the track...One down, six to go!

2. Bridger

3. Kennett

4. Kim Nilsson

5. Sundstrom

6. MPT

7. ????

under the new format with ??? being a 3 i think that team adds up to approx 56.47.

2. Bridger

3. Kennett

4. Kim Nilsson

5. Sundstrom

6. MPT

7. ????

No, the EL only averages from this year will be x1.4 (press release stated +1.4 but the BSPA twitter confirmed it is EL ave x1.4). So it is a 5 point rider with an EL only average, of which there aren't many.

I really hope we aren't going to be putting out a team of Lakeside left-overs, if we are going to do it then lets do it properly and not be tracking riders who have fallen short of the mark in Lakeside colours season after season. I can see Eddie returning however and wouldn't be against that.

Didnt want this, but its going to be something different, so lets be positive. Anything other than Saturday nights with maybe the odd Sunday and I am screwed. Live too far away.