Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Watt is a terrible signing. He was useless for Poole who got shot of him to Leicester where he was even worse. Rye will get rid by the time Wimbledon starts at the end of June you mark my words.

his personal life was priority to speedway give the guy a break he will do a good job
  • Like 3

Watt is a terrible signing. He was useless for Poole who got shot of him to Leicester where he was even worse. Rye will get rid by the time Wimbledon starts at the end of June you mark my words.

Give the bloke a chance Eh..

• Like 2

Watt likely to be the 4th average rider, not competing for a heat leader place, so less pressure on him. If his heads on he could be the trump card.

• Like 1

With all these exciting new signings I'm a bit scared there gonna replace CRAIG SAUL with someone a bit excitable like Chris Evans.

Don't care who they sign next as long as Craig is still at the Mic all is well 😤

• Like 5

With all these exciting new signings I'm a bit scared there gonna replace CRAIG SAUL with someone a bit excitable like Chris Evans.

Don't care who they sign next as long as Craig is still at the Mic all is well 😤

Chris Evans would put many off going. Craig Saul does a great job and a nice bloke to boot Edited by Shads
  • Like 6

Does anyone like Cris Evans...?

Chris Evans would put many off going. Craig Saul does a great job and a nice bloke to boot

Could do with cloning Craig so he can do the announcing from the box & interviews in the pits during the meetings.

• Like 1

No

Imo i think eddie is def in the team, if he is i would think possibly we could push for a playoff place. If we stay injury free, we could certainly mix it up a bit

An adam shields type signing, someone who went sour with speedway and is having another go, might work, probably wont tho

Watt likely to be the 4th average rider, not competing for a heat leader place, so less pressure on him. If his heads on he could be the trump card.

To put it into perspective, Leigh Lanham was our fourth averaged rider at the start of last season

Shads

Might pop along for the odd meeting or two. Will give the NL a go at Purfleet first though.

All the best for the move up North. Hopefully Bridger will provide some good racing up at Berwick.

VV

racing back at plough lane in june??

what league are they joining. ;)

• Like 1

Shads

Might pop along for the odd meeting or two. Will give the NL a go at Purfleet first though.

All the best for the move up North. Hopefully Bridger will provide some good racing up at Berwick.

VV

Is that definitely happening at Lakeside? If so, Morley a shoe in for the number 1 spot