British Speedway Forum

Their suggestion that they have 4 captains in the side may be likely that Kennet may be some where else,as he surely would maintain the captaincy if in the team ,,Anyway we will know in the morning ..........

Their suggestion that they have 4 captains in the side may be likely that Kennet may be some where else,as he surely would maintain the captaincy if in the team ,,Anyway we will know in the morning ..........

Figure of speech I believe.

• Like 1

Stuart Robson will be out of his depth in the top flight. Poor signing like Watt. If Rye dont make changes mid season the wooden spoon beckons with this team.

Stuart Robson will be out of his depth in the top flight. Poor signing like Watt. If Rye dont make changes mid season the wooden spoon beckons with this team.

Speaking of fish, hopefully the fish and chips will be back to its former high standard next year.

Speaking of fish, hopefully the fish and chips will be back to its former high standard next year.

must admit when i read that post i thought of cod ,because it's all a load of codswallop

• Like 1

How can you say that before seeing who everyone else has signed? He'll be fifth in the averages, not a heat leader.

Edited by Shads

You not seen the Swindon team as without changes we could become the only team ever relegated 2 times.

• Like 1

Cant talk about a team being a wooden spoonist when Leicester is still in the Elite League.

• Like 1

Speculation is just that speculation,,It is likely there will be successes and some may not come up to expectations,,,But if they all click then wow what a season were in for at Rye House..Let's all hope that is the case......

Edited by waco
  • Like 3

Me too. More than happy so far. For me, Robbo was the rider of the year last season, and I am more than pleased that he has been included.

There is a reason that he was one of the most popular guests in the league, you always get 100% from him. Many people seem to be forgetting that the new format is Premier League plus, and there is no reason why he shouldnt do well.

I don't get all the negativity here, looks like a pretty damn good team in my opinion.

Just waiting to see one or two more riders but I agree with you, a decent line up so far.

• Like 1

I don't get all the negativity here, looks like a pretty damn good team in my opinion.

I think most of the negative comments on here are from fans of other teams.

Personally think that the announcements just got the new signings out of the way first and rightly so, don't think it's being done in average order. I want us to sign Eddie again, I wanted us to sign Robbo again too but if they were the first two names announced it would have killed the buzz around the drip feeding of names. We got our two big names in first, people are hooked by the release of names each morning. Watt's signing looks better knowing he is going to be at least third, probably fourth in the averages. Should tomorrow's name be Kennett it is, as I've said above the icing on the cake and completes an impressive top five.

If indeed there is to be icing on the cake we may have to wait until Sunday. However, if Rob Branford is announced tomorrow it will be on the right lines though.

If indeed there is to be icing on the cake we may have to wait until Sunday. However, if Rob Branford is announced tomorrow it will be on the right lines though.

Was stated that the top five have been signed and will be announced this week so it won't be Branford tomorrow. Kennett would be the icing on the cake as far as the top five goes.