Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

branford ends the season on a average under 4pts josh bates ends on one over 5 thats a fact and i will remind you all at the end of the season .

Think people over rate riders so much and Branford is one of those you will all disagree but ultimately i will be correct

branford ends the season on a average under 4pts josh bates ends on one over 5 thats a fact and i will remind you all at the end of the season .

Think people over rate riders so much and Branford is one of those you will all disagree but ultimately i will be correct

Only because Branford didn't get an official average because he didn't ride enough meetings..

Only because Branford didn't get an official average because he didn't ride enough meetings..

exactly the point his average should have been much higher BUT for many of his Rye premier matches he was a GUEST

Bates is a bellend, bit like Garrity. Both have the intelligence of a gnat. Wouldn't want idiots like them.

• Like 4

You're still banging on about this? Where's your proof?

As B4e says, a few riders returning, so Rye can't be that bad. Either put up, or shut up. Worry about your own side. We'll be fine thanks

And I will bang on about it until the rider in question is paid. Until then tarra👍🏼

And I will bang on about it until the rider in question is paid. Until then tarra👍🏼

Are you his agent? #obsessed

No..The wife

They take a bigger cut than any agent would

• Like 4

No..The wife

I would advise going through the small claims court, can all be done online and will get a resolution far quicker.

• Like 1

And I will bang on about it until the rider in question is paid. Until then tarra

Who's Tarra?

Are you his agent? #obsessed

Obsessed hahahaha

No shads just my mate to be paid for riding and being paid what he's owed.

And there's more than one owed !!!!!!

Don't like what I've opened up but what's right is right.

Pay up,,,,,, we Shut up.

No..The wife

Knob

Wrong Branfords average was 4.6 at the end of the season and has been stated would have been a lot higher had his guest rides been included, his Rye average was over 6 and 6 of those 9 meetings were away.

Anyway how do you know Bates wasnt asked and turned it down when teams were being selected , the Rye supporters and promoters are happy with Rob and thats who counts.

Bates will get fixed up as the season goes on no doubt as he does have talent.

Junior

• Like 1

Bates comes across as a brat. If some of Branford's meetings hadn't been as a guest for Rye he'd have had the higher average too.