British Speedway Forum

Bates comes across as a brat. If some of Branford's meetings hadn't been as a guest for Rye he'd have had the higher average too.

By my calculations, Robs true 2016 average (excluding bonus points) as a Rye House guest was 5.07 against his 5.80 average as an official team member. That's including all PL/KOC meetings.

His average including guest appearances was 5.57

Edited by Shads

And I will bang on about it until the rider in question is paid. Until then tarra

how can you just 'bang on' about something but obviously refuse to go into detail - can only assume you are talking b******s

• Like 1

Press & practice Wednesday 22nd March from noon

• Like 1

Hi Shads, what time do the bikes start? and what time does it finish?

No idea mate. All I know is what I've read on Twitter. I think the press bit is from noon. They'll be out on track after that I should think going on previous years

Thanks Shadders, good to hear you are still around. Do you know if our stand at the starting gate (as a creature of habit I have been standing there since 1976)has been replaced and if so, is it larger and standing or seats?

Thanks Shadders, good to hear you are still around. Do you know if our stand at the starting gate (as a creature of habit I have been standing there since 1976)has been replaced and if so, is it larger and standing or seats?

I'm afraid I didn't get to see Rayleigh. I suspect it's still work in progress. They'll need to be a refs box up at least before the first meeting.

Bates comes across as a brat. If some of Branford's meetings hadn't been as a guest for Rye he'd have had the higher average too.

You Rye fans keep posting these "facts" about Brandord average butt they're all made up. Branford averaged 1.08/1.23 in the EL and 5.42/6.14 in the PL all from reserve. Bates was 4.76/5.08 and 5.53/6.12 so depending on what figure you use Bates is higher or the same yet Bates spent 95% on the PL season in the 1-5 and a few meetings in the Bees 1-5 but Branford spent all the season in reserve in both leagues, with one exception, one of his EL meeting was at #1.

You Rye fans keep posting these "facts" about Brandord average butt they're all made up. Branford averaged 1.08/1.23 in the EL and 5.42/6.14 in the PL all from reserve. Bates was 4.76/5.08 and 5.53/6.12 so depending on what figure you use Bates is higher or the same yet Bates spent 95% on the PL season in the 1-5 and a few meetings in the Bees 1-5 but Branford spent all the season in reserve in both leagues, with one exception, one of his EL meeting was at #1.

Give it a rest for god sake Robert signed for Rye House, Bates signed for Coventry.

Hardly his fault Coventry folded, Robert will give it his best he didnt even have an EL team last year so a few guest rides can hardy be a fair guide.

The Rye supporters are happy to have him so i guess as your not even a Rye supporter get over it.

Darrell Branford

SCB is using evidence to disprove what others are claiming, don't see the issue? Certainly doesn't warrant a rant.

• Like 1

N

SCB is using evidence to disprove what others are claiming, don't see the issue? Certainly doesn't warrant a rant.

No ones claiming anything i cant see where anyone has said Robert is better than Bates ,not in the last few pages and i couldnt be arsed going back anymore than that, hardly a rant just get over it Robert is riding for Rye and the supporters and promotion are happy with that and really thats all that matters.

Chopper

Anything containing 'give it a rest' or 'get over it' is generally a bit ranty. No need really.

• Like 1

Anything containing 'give it a rest' or 'get over it' is generally a bit ranty. No need really.

You'll have to get used to Chopper's outrage, while Rob is at Rye (surprising that he hasn't taken over the Sheffield thread yet).

You'll have to get used to Chopper's outrage, while Rob is at Rye (surprising that he hasn't taken over the Sheffield thread yet).

Oh Roberts stalker is back, i havent been on for over 6 months so not sure what you are rabbiting on about , who you been rubbish canning lately. Hang on you have made over 2000 posts . ive made just over 400 and i take over threads, lol, you really are a sad joke of a person i actually feel a little sorry for you.

Do you even actually go to speedway

Difference is i comment on things that involve me, you just comment on stuff you know nothing about.

So dont bother replying as im off for another 6 months,bye , go Robert keep it going son.

Chopper

Edited by chopper