British Speedway Forum

A couple of hundred there. All riders plus George Hunter had a spin. Track slick as usual. Eddie slid off and under the air fence on the second bend, but no damage done. Still no sign of the new kevlars.

I was looking at a pic yesterday from P&P at Rye from 30 years ago, some big characters back then and 30 years on a team capable of the play offs..

A couple of hundred there. All riders plus George Hunter had a spin. Track slick as usual. Eddie slid off and under the air fence on the second bend, but no damage done. Still no sign of the new kevlars.

Not good on the Kevlars espcially with the press there.. what was the stadium like??

what was the stadium like??

Not great to be honest

How's the stadium looking shads, is it all ready to go for Saturday.

The meeting should go ahead as planned

The Stand that used to be in front of the Ref's Box and the Ref''s Box are missing. No access to the First and Second Bend Banking which is still incomplete and the stands that were on the Third and Fourth bends are still in their trailers but with 2 days and 22 hours to go still plenty of time to get it sorted.

Will the first bend be ready for Easter Saturday so that we can fill it?

• Like 1

Some video kicking around on the Rye House fans facebook page

With the stadium still resembling a building site, I'm a little concerned for the future of Rye House. Has the team been built as a last hoorah because this stadium has no appeal to bring in new customers. Hope I'm wrong

With the stadium still resembling a building site, I'm a little concerned for the future of Rye House. Has the team been built as a last hoorah because this stadium has no appeal to bring in new customers. Hope I'm wrong

If that was the case, surely they would've stayed in the second division and saved a lot of money?

Will the first bend be ready for Easter Saturday so that we can fill it?

Better be lol

If that was the case, surely they would've stayed in the second division and saved a lot of money?

Hope you're right

Edited by Pipeslice

As long as the team do well and the track produces decent racing people will attend. Progress stadium wise might not be happening as quickly as people would like but steps forward are steps forward.

• Like 2