British Speedway Forum

Bad decision Ellis was doing well and liked by many fans at Rye House. As yet nothing official about this on the Rye website - not a good way to treat supporters either.

Edited by hammer1969

Terrible and shocking call to sack Perks. The young lad has done very well.

We are learning from the masters Poole!

Perks might come back in when the averages fit - isn't that how it's done these days...

Sedgeman and Barker for Kennett and Perks - Oh dear Oh dear.

Only good thing is that Robbo at reserve.

It's Barker and Sedgmen!

Edited by hammer1969

It makes us stronger away, and at reserve. Gutted for Ellis, he is one of the finds of the season, and now a victim of the crazy rules that punish success. Onwards and upwards though.

It makes us stronger away because Eddie has been atrocious away from home. Robbo to reserve is good also. However it makes us weaker at home. Eddie's a very good rider at Rye and I have my reservations about whether Barker and Sedgmen can match the points of Eddie and Ellis at Rye House.

It's better to win every week at home and not pick any points away than pick the odd point away but be in more danger of getting turned over at home and I think that's what will happen now.

Edited by Ben91
  • Like 3

And they moaned about Len Silver at least he knew what speedway was about. Barker paired with Harris as they are good mates...Barker gives 150%.... two stupid statements.

Pig headed promotion who know nowt.

Wanted top flight speedway and didn't understand what they were opting for. Two home meetings in nearly two months in a season that will barely extend past August.

We tried to sign GP riders well there are only three riding in Britain at the moment get the message?

Get rid of Perks the only highlight. Well he gave 100% (150% doesn't exist fool) We are left with one reserve who constantly gives up after three laps

Tossers

• Like 1

Harris at 1, Barker at 2 so presume Sedgmen comes in at 3.

Feel for Kennett and Perks.

Perks showed great improvement but for Kennett it was that under 4 away average which was the problem.

Edited by Brian

It makes us stronger away because Eddie has been atrocious away from home. Robbo to reserve is good also. However it makes us weaker at home. Eddie's a very good rider at Rye and I have my reservations about whether Barker and Sedgmen can match the points of Eddie and Ellis at Rye House.

It's better to win every week at home and not pick any points away than pick the odd point away but be in more danger of getting turned over at home and I think that's what will happen now.

But the only way we would get near the playoffs was by winning every week at home and hoping for the odd point on our travels, lets see how it goes but i think Wolves will teach us a lesson and lets see if we take anything from the next two away meetings. Got rid of the wrong reserve. It may be a numbers game but sometimes they get carried away with it.

It makes us stronger away, and at reserve. Gutted for Ellis, he is one of the finds of the season, and now a victim of the crazy rules that punish success. Onwards and upwards though.

Mmmmmm

It's all getting a ridiculous now.Who will be the first team to finish the season with seven different riders from their starting line up.Explain that to newcomers