Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

To high to replace Klindt.It's 6.88

Just abit to high.. I thought it was..

Interestingly Kennett on 6.88 (CL), 8.26(PL) could replace Garrity at Redcar as an injury replacement :rolleyes:

Edited by cyclone

Do we know if the "For Dummies" series of books do one on speedway promotion?

If not there is surely a gap in the market.... :wink:

• Like 3

Barker & Sedgman? Christ, wasn't really worth it. Barker a brainless nob & Sedgman a gating tart. Doesn't really do anything to improve the side. Harris & Barker being paired shows how stupid schroeck is, they both want to ride the same part of the track.

Was it worth sacking a rider who has been very loyal to the club over many years(last week not acceptable) & a young rider who the club should be wanting to use for years to come? Wells, Branford & a veteran Robbo should have been the ones at the front to be released.

Promotion have had a nightmare.

They have tried bless them, but fkd up badly. They are too naive in the goings on in the sport.

One thing is for sure without these changes we would not reach the playoffs - also have to point out that loyalty works 2 ways (make of that what you will)

• Like 1

I'm not sure that strengthens them a lot. Barker is riding well at the moment and Robbo should do well at reserve but team still full of inconsistent riders and no real number 1.

Can understand the Kennett change as a lot of us told Rye House fans that how he rides against stronger teams in the top league is different to the championship.

Feel for Perks though

Edited by mdmc82

This shows me how speedway has gone mad change for change sake i feel for Perks who has had a breakthrough year.The promotion has had a nightmare here what an uninspiring team if anything they are weaker now with the changes and may lose matches at home.Perks hopefully will get another spot somewhere else i bet Wolves wished they could fit him in.

• Like 1

Agree with all the Perks comments on here, good luck to him in the future and hope we see him back at Rye sooner rather than later

Can see Ellis ending up at his parent club Poole in the future

Not earth shattering but I think this makes Rye slightly stronger and ensures there will always be an experienced reserve. Harsh on Perks but Kennett can have few complaints really.

FORWARDED MESSAGES

To: Craig Saul

Sent: Saturday, 29 April 2017

Subject: Rye House Press Releases

Hello Craig:

I am reposting the Rye House Press Releases with full credit as such on the British Speedway Forum.

I take it that this is in order? If not I will cease the practice.

regards,

John Hyam.

Sent: Saturday, 29 April 2017

Hi John,

No problemo - it gets the word out there - and if anything, thanks for that!

All the best,

Craig

link already put up by screm 30 mins before you

​I am positive that Craig Saul at Rye House will be delighted with all this additional publicity activity screm and poole keith!

Edited by Guest

These moves just show how ridiculous speedway has become. Replacing a loyal and popular rider and a real up and coming talent just to try and get an extra half point per match somewhere.

Puts a rider out of a job while others then have two jobs?

These moves just show how ridiculous speedway has become. Replacing a loyal and popular rider and a real up and coming talent just to try and get an extra half point per match somewhere.

They could have got an extra race point or two in some matches with better decisions by the team manager.

There's no loyalty in sport if you want to win ultimately.

Not earth shattering but I think this makes Rye slightly stronger and ensures there will always be an experienced reserve. Harsh on Perks but Kennett can have few complaints really.

I actually think they are weaker cant see this team scoring 48 points very often as poor as Kennett has been away with him in the side could see them winning more home meetings.
  • Like 1

What other profession or sport has a system where upper order people can be discarded yet those of known lower proficiency are retained?

Oh for the 'good old days' when teams were REAL club sides and the same basic squad was featured season-on-season.

Edited by Guest

Totally agree Tiger i dont know how you feel but if say Swindon won the league with the original 1/7 surely that is what it is all about not about making changes mid season.If so you might as well call it a SQUAD system for the life of me why cant they have a league winner and then another play/off scenario top 4 as well.That would be ideal a team then could even win the double for me speedway now in this country is self destructing. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1