British Speedway Forum

Who to replace him?

Adam Roynon?

Ben Moreley

Who to replace him?

Adam Roynon?

Ben Moreley

Would have thought Roynon's average was too high. How about Paul Hurry on a bargain average, to add a bit of youth to the team. Edited by iand

Sorry to hear Rob Branford is now out for the rest of the season but he has been struggling for quite a few weeks now so hopefully we can get someone who can score points for us for the remainder of the season. Home meeting on Saturday (at last). Away next Wednesday at Kings Lynn - perhaps - after last nights debacle will there be a meeting there on Wednesday, if so will many fans bother to turn up, or will the riders even turn up and actually ride? - every cloud has a silver lining we might get a few away points, last comment said in jest before anyone takes me too seriously. As for last night it did nothing for our sport it was a complete farce and I hope if next Wednesdays meeting goes ahead it is a good one for the fans to enjoy and for speedway as a whole. (I know this is a Rye thread, but just had to make a few comments re KL as we meeting them next week)

Sorry to hear Rob Branford is now out for the rest of the season but he has been struggling for quite a few weeks now so hopefully we can get someone who can score points for us for the remainder of the season. Home meeting on Saturday (at last). Away next Wednesday at Kings Lynn - perhaps - after last nights debacle will there be a meeting there on Wednesday, if so will many fans bother to turn up, or will the riders even turn up and actually ride? - every cloud has a silver lining we might get a few away points, last comment said in jest before anyone takes me too seriously. As for last night it did nothing for our sport it was a complete farce and I hope if next Wednesdays meeting goes ahead it is a good one for the fans to enjoy and for speedway as a whole. (I know this is a Rye thread, but just had to make a few comments re KL as we meeting them next week)

It certainly is unfortunate for Rob. Bit of a mistake by Rye declaring that "there'll always be a place for him here," they might find a very promising replacement or next years averages might make things difficult if you intend team building from the bottom up.

• Like 1

It certainly is unfortunate for Rob. Bit of a mistake by Rye declaring that "there'll always be a place for him here," they might find a very promising replacement or next years averages might make things difficult if you intend team building from the bottom up.

Quite agree - Ellis Perks back please Rye Promoters - he was well liked by us fans and he tried hard and improved his average then what do you do - let him go - bonkers.

• Like 1

You really dont know what the promotion think of Rob , obviously they hold him in high regard and realise hes been riding injured for the past 3 months.

You can go stalk someone else now , whos the next victim going to be.

Junior

You really dont know what the promotion think of Rob , obviously they hold him in high regard and realise hes been riding injured for the past 3 months.

Junior

Eh?

Junior

You really are odd

How about Paul Hurry on a bargain average, to add a bit of youth to the team.

He would have an EL average that would probably be converted the same way that Skornicki was this season.

His only ridiculous low average was his starting NL assessed average. Never seen such a silly low assessed average.

Quite agree - Ellis Perks back please Rye Promoters - he was well liked by us fans and he tried hard and improved his average then what do you do - let him go - bonkers.

Your wish is granted. He's guesting for Wolves ;)

Let's hope Ellis doesn't do what Chris Holder did for KL at Poole last week and try to prove a point to MF by getting 13 points. Worse still let's hope I don't forget he's riding for Wolves and start cheering him on instead of Rye😀

• Like 1

How about Luke or Stevie B, what would they come in on ? I think both would be a match for Ben around Rye, Not that I dislike Ben, just looking at options. Haven't seen much of the new riders coming through since No Raiders this season and just visited Mildenhal once this year,