British Speedway Forum

He will only be reserve for 2 weeks and then Robson will be back at 6

How does that work then? KK's first meeting for us is 2nd August? Don't new averages come into effect on the first of each month?

Edited by Shads

How does that work then? KK's first meeting for us is 2nd August? Don't new averages come into effect on the first of each month?

Mondays on a fortnightly basis this season

A real statement of intent with KK's signing. At worst he should do better than Sedgmen, at best he could have a couple of good meetings at reserve and be the best rider in the side.

When he moves up we are going to always have one of Robbo, Barker or Wells in a reserve slot. With foreign riders not dropping below four point averages it was always going to be Morley as the replacement for Rob once KK was signed. Will struggle away but pick up points at home.

Mondays on a fortnightly basis this season

Blimey!! Another rule I was unaware of. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Looking at the fixtures that's five meetings before the averages change

Why not just have one rule for heat 15 ie put in who you want. Simple

• Like 2

Something not right in camp maybe?.I'd be very surprised if he don't up his average.Will Eddie

Poole wasn't Kaspazak's first choice during the winter but the team he wanted to sign for offered him a very poor deal so he signed for Poole.

He didn't seem happy at Poole or their ploughing field and his scores here reflected that while he was scoring well elsewhere. I would be surprised if he rode the pirates again.

KK & Harris has always openly said how much they enjoy riding together and I think the mix of this team will work well. He won't stay at reserve long.

This could be the closest to a bees team us Coventry fans ever see again 😥 I hope they do well

• Like 1

I think the next set are effective Monday August 7th comprising all meetings upto and including the Thursday before (August 3rd)

Why not just have one rule for heat 15 ie put in who you want. Simple

The rules were made to stop teams who'd already lost taking the micky out of paying fans by tracking their worst riders in the last heat. It was to make heat 15 an exciting finish to the meeting irrelevant of scorelines. As ever with speedway rules, a basically sensible idea was then complicated beyond belief.

• Like 2

Is he missing next Saturday if you are riding

Yes. Round three of SEC.

Daft really as Swindon will probably go to Rye and win now, which will just about end their slim playoff hopes.

always someone wants your rubbish from a skip, and usually make use of it....as for justin, change your name to justof sedginzac...youll be in demand even the rockets may sign you

I think the next set are effective Monday August 7th comprising all meetings upto and including the Thursday before (August 3rd)

They include the previous Monday(31st), issued on the Thursday(3rd) & effective Monday(7th) every fortnight.

No you can't.

Has to be top 3 scorer on match average.

Reserve can only come in for exclusion or injury.

15.14 TOP SCORERS HEAT (Heat 15 in all SGB League Competitions).

15.14.1 Gate Positions are determined by the outcome of the Coin Toss at the start of the Meeting.

15.14.2 The Home Team Manager nominates first, but once nominated these cannot be amended,

except by the Referee should the nomination not conform to the Regulations.

15.14.3 Nominations must be a qualified Rider, determined as either:

a) A Rider in the top 3 of that Meetings Team by current MA (NB. A Team missing one

of the top 3 and using the RR facility) may use the 4

th highest Rider by MA.

or

B) A Top 3 points scorer (counting the 4 x programmed rides only, including bonus

points) or if one of those top 3 points scorers has already taken 7 rides then the 4

th

highest points scorer becomes a qualified rider. (NB: No facility is available

allowing another rider to be elevated to the qualified list if any of those top 3 points

scorers are unavailable due to be withdrawn or has no equipment).

If a rider is disqualified for an offence under Art 15.3 the Team Manager may choose

either of the following options: -

i) The disqualified rider can start on a 15 metre handicap in c or d (The

opposing team does not change gate positions).

or

ii) Is replaced by a reserve who will start from the same gate position at the

tapes.

In a re-run of heat 15 a non-disqualified rider who is unable to take part may be replaced by a

reserve or another qualified rider.

A reserve CAN be nominated for Ht 15 as a highest scorer. That is confirmed in the rule you quote (15.14.3.b.) Edited by NeilWatson

Their was a lot of changes to the rules this year, supporters can access and download them on the SCB website.