British Speedway Forum

Note that Rye fans who were knocking Barker are not praising him now he is going well, we at Redcar appreciate him but please don't get him injured !! UTB

• Like 1

Note that Rye fans who were knocking Barker are not praising him now he is going well, we at Redcar appreciate him but please don't get him injured !! UTB

Don't tar all Rye fans with the same brush!

• Like 1

He scored nought from 4 at home the other week. Is he doing any better than is expected?

Still a nob in all honesty.

I think the changes and ridimg order fully vindicated atm nots so nieve now !

Yes they are now Kasprzak was signed. This was a comment on Barker/Segman you wally.

Edited by Chris

He scored nought from 4 at home the other week. Is he doing any better than is expected?

Still a nob in all honesty.

Yes they are now Kasprzak was signed. This was a comment on Barker/Segman you wally.

Pot kettle black dont choke on the humble pie😂

You're a bit simple aren't you?

Far to smart for you thats why you have to resort insults👍
  • Like 1

Still all to play for. We HAVE to match whatever Poole get at KL tonight. If we do that then we are 4 points behind, meaning if we win our two home games (easier said than done with Swindon), then Poole (I'm now sounding a bit like Kevin Keegan) HAVE to go to Somerset and get something.

Still all to play for. We HAVE to match whatever Poole get at KL tonight. If we do that then we are 4 points behind, meaning if we win our two home games (easier said than done with Swindon), then Poole (I'm now sounding a bit like Kevin Keegan) HAVE to go to Somerset and get something.

I think it's highly likely they will get what's required at Somerset. Last time they only lost by 4 and that was without a number 1 (well, they had Garrity who scored zero). Poole's to lose.

I would say it's now looking like RH will miss out (narrowly) on the play-off spot. Even if that proves to be correct, I would also say that the new RH management deserve enormous credit for the efforts they have made promoting speedway at Hoddesdon this season. There aren't that many people around these days who want to devote so much time (and money!) to keeping our tracks alive. They have given it a real go this season and I hope their enthusiasm keeps up for 2018.

• Like 5

I would agree with that. Well done to the RH promotion (even though I want Poole to retain 4th spot).

I would expect the BSPA chairman to get the cut-off date extended to allow for the rearrangement of KL v RH. He'll do almost anything to scupper any hopes Poole may have!! ;-) ;-)

• Like 1

So gutted about missing the playoffs.

But I want to thank ALL the riders and officials for such a great run at the end of the season and if the core of you can stick together next year can be a very special year for Rye House.

When the disappointment disapates please remember you we tremendous and as Rye House fans we have suffered many many barren years.

• Like 5

Just want to say that you guys have been a terrific addition to the league this year. I have no doubt you will be back stronger in 2018.

Be proud of your first season in the top flight.

• Like 3

Only have ourselves to blame. Not winning at a depleted Leicester on 12th August was the difference in the end. Should have been a 4 pointer with KK at reserve, but crap choice of guest didn't help. Poole winning at Somerset a week later shows how poor Ryes performance was there.

Rye simply haven't been good enough away from home all season with a lack of heat wins the real problem. Harris and Nicholls have to carry the burden for that,

Lahti dropped to reserve at just the right time for Poole.

A shame as the current home form meant we would have given any of the top 3 a problem over two legs.

• Like 1