British Speedway Forum

Just a thought for number 1:

What average would Maciej Janowski be? Sure he has been to the ota a few times?

12.5 ish same average as Holder pretty much. Are Somerset just going to be Poole and Swindon left overs because this is what it sounds like at the moment.

12.5 ish same average as Holder pretty much. Are Somerset just going to be Poole and Swindon left overs because this is what it sounds like at the moment.

No I imagine Tungate will be there and he is an Ipswich asset, Jake Allen, BWD and Wrighty are Somerset assets. They i'm sure will be what Garry will build around.

• Like 1

Would rather go with a rider who is certain to drop 15% than a rider who will probably drop 30%.

I agree with that. But if I'm posting fantasy teams on an internet forum I'm not going to suggest using either ;) The second your ideal/perfect/fantasy team on an internet forum starts taking into account you're going to be fighting for scraps is not very fantasy/ideal/perfect is it? :D

It's like saying your dream car is a Ford Focus because you can't afford a Ferrari and you need the back seats for the kids :D

Really looking forward to attending OTA again next season I just hope I have a Leicester team to support .

Just on a side note do you think Paul Starke will be in the Somerset side ? I would love to see him back at Leicester if he is not with you.

Starke is a Somerset asset so would expect him to be back next season.

Agreed, but get ready for Matt Ford to make a swoop, just warning you.

Starke is a Somerset asset so would expect him to be back next season.

Makes no difference

Agreed, but get ready for Matt Ford to make a swoop, just warning you.

don't think Paul will be at poole next season

Brady K left Plymouth part way through last season because he had signed for a Friday night track in Poland, if that is to continue rules him out of reckoning for OTA

Makes no difference

Well he's hardly going to go to Coventry is he...

Brady K left Plymouth part way through last season because he had signed for a Friday night track in Poland, if that is to continue rules him out of reckoning for OTA

Brady pretty much confirmed that he is signing for Poole but putting TBC when someone asked him if he is going to sign for Poole. Somerset, i don't support you but from the seems of things you don't have the same money as Rye House. So C.Holder have fun paying the wages and the large loan fee from us. Brady will ride for Poole I would just be amazed if he doesn't. We are trying to sign Turbo Twins for the future.

Typical Somerset set up for the closed season !!! Kept in the dark like mushrooms and fed horse sh*t !!! Rye House Website and FB pages are buzzing :approve: !!! All we know is that the track shop will be open for Christmas shopping !!! :cry: Hold me back !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards

when signing riders from Europe don't forget the massive advantage of Bristol Airport being less than 1/2 an hour away and EasyJet, and from next summer I think I remember WIZZ will be using Bristol with regular flights to and from Poland.

Typical Somerset set up for the closed season !!! Kept in the dark like mushrooms and fed horse sh*t !!!

Dont complain, im sure they will do what they always do. Have a function night then anounce the team. At £5 a pop.