British Speedway Forum

Brady pretty much confirmed that he is signing for Poole but putting TBC when someone asked him if he is going to sign for Poole. Somerset, i don't support you but from the seems of things you don't have the same money as Rye House. So C.Holder have fun paying the wages and the large loan fee from us. Brady will ride for Poole I would just be amazed if he doesn't. We are trying to sign Turbo Twins for the future.

We won't be signing Holder i'm pretty sure of that, besides just because Rye signed Harris and Nicholls just means they will have a very long tail end. Anyway we always seen to put a good team together 4/5 years being in the play off final winning twice and narrowly losing the other two. I'm sure Garry and Debbie have their team building heads on and will once again deliver a very good and entertaining team.

P.s bwd Facebook page he is asking for sponsorship and mentions he will be in UK, NZ, global and on Sky so take of that what you will.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

We won't be signing Holder i'm pretty sure of that, besides just because Rye signed Harris and Nicholls just means they will have a very long tail end. Anyway we always seen to put a good team together 4/5 years being in the play off final winning twice and narrowly losing the other two. I'm sure Garry and Debbie have their team building heads on and will once again deliver a very good and entertaining team.

P.s bwd Facebook page he is asking for sponsorship and mentions he will be in UK, NZ, global and on Sky so take of that what you will.

are we sure Brad is ready for the top league next year,too soon I think,hope we have not gone big average at number 1, we need strength in depth first year in.

Nothing would please Garry more than to win the league in his first attempt. I really wouldn't put it past him..

• Like 1

I hope he does as British speedway still needs the top stars or if not the next thing will have to be a North & a South league.

You obviously haven't looked at the make up of both new leagues lately? :rofl:

• Like 4

are we sure Brad is ready for the top league next year,too soon I think,hope we have not gone big average at number 1, we need strength in depth first year in.

why wouldn't any of the riders be ready to race in the top league, lets face it most of the 2016 Elite teams consisted mostly of 2016 Premier riders and the teams that are signing last seasons elite league riders like Rye House are going to have a very top heavy team and no team at all if, God forbid, any of their top three gets injured.

as it stands I can see Somerset take a good few scalps with a slightly tweaked 2016 line up

Edited by starshooter

Yes I believe he is in a watered down league, better sponsors and better equipment, he clearly has the talent. We need a good number 1 though otherwise we will be outmatched by riders like Doyle and Lindgren.

Yes I believe he is in a watered down league, better sponsors and better equipment, he clearly has the talent. We need a good number 1 though otherwise we will be outmatched by riders like Doyle and Lindgren.

Trust in Garry, im sure he's on the case..

Rye signed Harris and Nicholls just means they will have a very long tail end.

Really? 50-18.45. Leaves 31.55. Could still go top heavy or strength in depth.

Exactly. I'd say if they are the top 2 that is the opposite of top heavy.

Add in Eddie Kennett 9.27 as will almost undoubtedly be there, that leaves 22.28 that's an average of 5.57 for the last four riders. With still two second strings to go that seems like a long tail to me.

Add in Eddie Kennett 9.27 as will almost undoubtedly be there, that leaves 22.28 that's an average of 5.57 for the last four riders. With still two second strings to go that seems like a long tail to me.

Not really. Whilst Rye House won't have a proper number 1, they will have 3 possible heatleaders who are all capable of scoring well. They might not come out and beat Iversen, Kaspazak or Lindgren but they are stronger than some of the other teams heatleaders may be if they go for a big average no 1.

A lot of teams may end up using 2 or 3 point reserves so if you look at it that way then it might leave them with 5.57 each for the last four riders or it might leave them with 6 for two reserves and still 16 points for another 2 heat leaders.

You have to think the promotion were interested in Harris.

I'm sure he would have pulled a few more fans from the Exeter\Plymouth way. Money talks I guess.

Confident Gary will put together a competive team.

You have to think the promotion were interested in Harris.

I'm sure he would have pulled a few more fans from the Exeter\Plymouth way. Money talks I guess.

Confident Gary will put together a competive team.

I imagine they have other plans tbh, they prefer young exciting teams. Edited by Brummie Rebel

Not sure on his average exactly, think it's around 5.50 but Josh Bates could be a cracking addition to this side.

• Like 2