Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Not sure on his average exactly, think it's around 5.50 but Josh Bates could be a cracking addition to this side.

5.02. I guess (hope) he'll stay at Coventry though.

Not sure on his average exactly, think it's around 5.50 but Josh Bates could be a cracking addition to this side.

5.02 but would probably be at Coventry

• Like 1

Not suggesting this should be the team but last year's side with Brady Kurtz coming in for Wajknecht is a total of 49.77.

Clearly a little weak at the top but would be interesting to see how it would work with the strength of Allen and BWD at reserve when most other teams look likely to have at least one 2-3 pointer.

Not suggesting this should be the team but last year's side with Brady Kurtz coming in for Wajknecht is a total of 49.77.

Clearly a little weak at the top but would be interesting to see how it would work with the strength of Allen and BWD at reserve when most other teams look likely to have at least one 2-3 pointer.

Potentially could be the strongest reserve pairing in the league.

Didn't work for Leicester tho this year.

Potentially could be the strongest reserve pairing in the league.

Didn't work for Leicester tho this year.

Good point but the league will be weaker so you wouldn't be up against a Holder/Andersen, Lindgren/Woffinden etc and it's a stronger side than Leicester's. Would certainly be pretty strong at home.

Alternatively if you wanted a stronger number 1 you could leave Tungate and Grajczonek out for Zagar and whisper it quietly Troy Batchelor :lol:

Good point but the league will be weaker so you wouldn't be up against a Holder/Andersen, Lindgren/Woffinden etc and it's a stronger side than Leicester's. Would certainly be pretty strong at home.

Alternatively if you wanted a stronger number 1 you could leave Tungate and Grajczonek out for Zagar and whisper it quietly Troy Batchelor :lol:

I'd whisper it much quieter than that! :wink:

Would be good at home.

While I agree about having Allen and BWD at reserve we still need an experienced number 1. I imagine that Starke and Wrighty being assets will be back along with Tungate who could easily become an asset.

Now Allen and BWD would be one of the top reserve pairings and Starke, Wright would be racing against other second strings. However If it was to be Grajczonek and Tungate that would leave 7.88 for the last rider. That is way too weak and whatever the reserves score would be lost at the top. I would lose one of Grajczonek/ Tungate and bring in someone to add some heat leader power. Was thinking Jepsen Jensen but he is in Sweden and Poland. I saw on another thread Hampel would only be around 9.80.

• Like 1

While I agree about having Allen and BWD at reserve we still need an experienced number 1. I imagine that Starke and Wrighty being assets will be back along with Tungate who could easily become an asset.

Now Allen and BWD would be one of the top reserve pairings and Starke, Wright would be racing against other second strings. However If it was to be Grajczonek and Tungate that would leave 7.88 for the last rider. That is way too weak and whatever the reserves score would be lost at the top. I would lose one of Grajczonek/ Tungate and bring in someone to add some heat leader power. Was thinking Jepsen Jensen but he is in Sweden and Poland. I saw on another thread Hampel would only be around 9.80.

Wouldn't take a punt on Hampel, too risky. I would love to keep BWD and Jake, especially at reserve, and I think Brady will push on next year especially in the watered down league. Brady, Rohan and Josh will not get headed by many at our place imo. Away matches will be the thing but these three will be competitive with solid proven second strings and reserves. Edited by Cliffeboy
  • Like 1

I would imagine both Tungate and Grajczonek would be nailed on.

How would Peter Kildemand go around the Oaktree?

Same as everywhere: wild and knocking riders off but great fun!

• Like 3

Same as everywhere: wild and knocking riders off but great fun!

would rather have Patrick houggard.(I know it's not spelt right,but you know who I mean)!

down the straights and turn left hopefully?

down the straights and turn left hopefully?

But if there is a burger van outside of the track he sometimes tries to visit it during a race.