British Speedway Forum

You never know..

Well that’s a silly statement isn’t it…it will be known once the Somerset 1-7 is announced whether or not Pedersen is in the team or not.

Edited by Tyrion
  • Like 1

Bjarne Pedersen no thanks, 9.67 he won't get anywhere near that he was getting beat by fast track reserves last season. He was a good rider but has had his time.

• Like 2

You can have Bjarne. Seen people of pedal bikes quicker.

Pedal bikes seem to get round quicker on the smaller tracks than the average to bigger tracks especially which is why his average is pretty high including is obvious reserve spell.

Perhaps you tried but were outbid?

• Like 1

Perhaps you tried but were outbid?

True, as I mentioned earlier in the thread that is going to be our main problem. The Hancocks may be wealthy but other promotions can offer more.

True, as I mentioned earlier in the thread that is going to be our main problem. The Hancocks may be wealthy but other promotions can offer more.

Not sure that's a problem. I would rather have a team built within our financial restraints than have a team that we've spent more than we can afford and have no team

• Like 5

Not sure that's a problem. I would rather have a team built within our financial restraints than have a team that we've spent more than we can afford and have no team

Perhaps one of the most sensible thing ever said on the forum.

• Like 2

Shanes gone to Poole missed a trick there, should have snapped him up on a 2.00 average.

Maybe your teams going to be built without a 2 pointer. Coventry for example are rumoured to be having Sarj and Bates in reserve. Maybe Somerset are going down a similar route. No 10+ men but also no sub 5 pointers.

Maybe your teams going to be built without a 2 pointer. Coventry for example are rumoured to be having Sarj and Bates in reserve. Maybe Somerset are going down a similar route. No 10+ men but also no sub 5 pointers.

Somerset tried to get Mountain, but believe he turned them down, so looks unlikely they are going for the well-rounded approach.

Somerset tried to get Mountain, but believe he turned them down, so looks unlikely they are going for the well-rounded approach.

Did we? Where did you hear that from? As far as I know Mountain may not even be ready for the start of the season.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

How do you know that ?

Can confirm one thing. Cyfer won't ride for Poole or anyone in the league at the moment. Was speaking to his agent on Twitter and he confirmed that he doesn't have a place.

Somerset???

It might be, it might not be him, it could be, it could not !!! I'm getting pretty fed up with this keep it a secret until the Christmas Social Crap !!! Rye House have been brilliant to their fans, released a name of every team member for seven days and their Website is Buzzing and what a team with members we hoped Gazza would sign but obviously didn't and they've gone to Rye and Poole !!! How many drive to Oaktree for the social, drink and drive home again ? Tell the fans your news Somerset and keep the hype of going up alive. All we've had on the website is - - - "The track shop is open for Christmas Shopping" !!! "Happy Birthday Paul Starke" !!! Come on Gazza and Debbie, P*ss or get off the pot !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards