British Speedway Forum

Honestly think you will put out the same team as last year. Dominated the Championship.

1. Tungate

2. Wright

3. 7.88

4. Starke

5. Grajczonek

6. Allen

7. BWD

Grajczonek didnt say he wasnt riding in the top flight. Josh said he wanted to cut down on travelling which he has done by signing for his local club Sheffield.

Crikey. Didn't realise the left over points were as high as 7.88. There are several value riders available if i have my averages right with a very familiar face at the top?

Brady Kurtz 7.65
Matej Kus 7.64
Justin Sedgmen 7.60
Thomas Jorgensen 7.45

Troy Batchelor 7.36

Crikey. Didn't realise the left over points were as high as 7.88. There are several value riders available if i have my averages right with a very familiar face at the top?

Brady Kurtz 7.65

Matej Kus 7.64

Justin Sedgmen 7.60

Thomas Jorgensen 7.45

Troy Batchelor 7.36

The only one I'd have out of these would be Brady. This team would be ok at home , struggle a bit away .

Honestly think you will put out the same team as last year. Dominated the Championship.

1. Tungate

2. Wright

3. 7.88

4. Starke

5. Grajczonek

6. Allen

7. BWD

Grajczonek didnt say he wasnt riding in the top flight. Josh said he wanted to cut down on travelling which he has done by signing for his local club Sheffield.

Still wouldn't mind seeing that team plus Batchelor.

• Like 1

Still wouldn't mind seeing that team plus Batchelor.

Concorde back in service? 5 of the named riders are Aussie's /N Z .Somerset's comment "hopefully 4 of the signed riders will be at the team announcement event on Monday evening.

Concorde back in service? 5 of the named riders are Aussie's /N Z .Somerset's comment "hopefully 4 of the signed riders will be at the team announcement event on Monday evening.[/quote

It actually states they will be making personal appearances in 'one form or another' so this could be via a message and not in person.

• Like 3

Concorde back in service? 5 of the named riders are Aussie's /N Z .Somerset's comment "hopefully 4 of the signed riders will be at the team announcement event on Monday evening.

See the post below - plus isn't Batchelor still in the country and doesn't return to Australia?

See the post below - plus isn't Batchelor still in the country and doesn't return to Australia?

Sorry Naj, but I'd be flabbergasted if he was in the team, after GM's comments at the presentation night, about the night he stood in as team manager for Kings Lynn at Poole. To say he was not impressed would be an understatement.

• Like 2

I'd be shocked if Batchelor isn't already signed up at Lynn.

Kacper Gomolski is look for a ride in Britain 7.71

Why are Poole fans obsessed with pimping gate & go Poles?

If I see PooleBolton talking up Cyfer again, my head will explode. Don't start pimping Gomolski everywhere. If he is not good enough for Ford, why why he be good enough for any other team in the league.

Think Grajczonek got bored of hours in van last year and will ply his trade at the NSS next year (hopefully).

I cannot see a CVS/Adams team having Masters in it, having signed Lindgren, Howarth & Thorsell. If Somerset will have Masters back they should take him & Tungate, Starke, Allen. Try and get a EL heat leader in. Fricke costs allot point wise, else Nilsson or Kylmakorpi or best yet, if available Mikkel Michelsen or Michael Jepsen Jensen, both less than 9 average wise. Depends if they are doing top league in Poland though. I hate pimping Poole Poles but Krzysztof Buczkowski is worth a punt. I would touch Gomolski or Cyfer.

Edited by Col

I cannot see a CVS/Adams team having Masters in it, having signed Lindgren, Howarth & Thorsell.

Have you missed the Wolves thread talk in notes Col?

Masters is expected back and as good as confirmed.

Nope last update on Wolves website in team building terms was the signing of Howarth & Clegg. Wolves were stupid enough to allow Poole to sign Klindt and turned down Harris & Nicholls in favour of Thorsell. Wolves have never built a top heavy team in the last 15 years. I cannot see them signing Masters now Lindgren, Thorsell & Howarth have been confirmed.

Nope last update on Wolves website in team building terms was the signing of Howarth & Clegg. Wolves were stupid enough to allow Poole to sign Klindt and turned down Harris & Nicholls in favour of Thorsell. Wolves have never built a top heavy team in the last 15 years. I cannot see them signing Masters now Lindgren, Thorsell & Howarth have been confirmed.

let's see then shall we. I'm putting more faith in the news from the wolves fans who attended the talk than your thoughts that it won't happen.
  • Like 3

SOMERSET ?

1 Kim Nilsson 9.63

2 Sam Masters 8.97

3 Justin Sedgmen 7.60

4 Paul Starke 6.62

5 Rasmus Jensen 6.14

6 Jake Allen 5.92

7 Bradley W Dean 5.02

Total 49.90

I'm not talking about the official site. CVS confirmed that Masters is expected to be included and is waiting for confirmation to be able to announce at the talk in Wednesday night.

You keep saying that you can't see it happening but that is exactly what the team building plan is, direct from the mouths of those who are making those plans.

If it doesn't happen for whatever reason it isn't because the wolves management don't think it's a good idea. Masters was confirmed as being in all team permutations for next season so your theory or believe is way off the mark.

• Like 2