British Speedway Forum

No not at all as you know that Matt said he promised Kacper a team place in 2017 when he left him out of the 2016 team?.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but has Chris been left out as well in 2017?.

That makes 2 riders Lisa.

Apologies to Somerset fans as this is only on here because I hope Chris might be a Rebel in 2017.

You dont have to apologise to anyone, you just ran into the forum clown as we know it.

Would love like you to see Chris Holder ride in the Elite league.

• Like 2

All this travelling too far nonsense. Havvy used to travel to his home meetings at Poole every week from Redcar! Thought nothing of it.

• Like 3

Is the clue on Somerset web site??

All this travelling too far nonsense. Havvy used to travel to his home meetings at Poole every week from Redcar! Thought nothing of it.

Wayne Briggs use to do Exeter to Scotland in 6hrs and that was before all the links M5/M6 were open,but times alter.

any idea who you would like or think might be at no1,some say Rohan will be number 1,don't know if that's the right way to go to if Rohan could take on the spot in this league,find out tonight !

No idea just personaly think Holder would be a bad move, Tungate would be ok with riders who are certain to improve but would prefer an established no.1

No not at all as you know that Matt said he promised Kacper a team place in 2017 when he left him out of the 2016 team?.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but has Chris been left out as well in 2017?.

That makes 2 riders Lisa.

Apologies to Somerset fans as this is only on here because I hope Chris might be a Rebel in 2017.

We still have room to fit Kacper in the team.

Where has it been stated Chris Holder was promised a team place?

No idea just personaly think Holder would be a bad move, Tungate would be ok with riders who are certain to improve but would prefer an established no.1

Looks like Rohan has carried on from last season, just won in Kurri Kurri again. Who could you say would definitely give him s race at our place on current form. Not many. I would take a punt on him at No 1, which would give us greater strength in depth away. Option 2, for me from the above. Chris for K/ Lynn.

No where, one would think that Matt would be loyal to his number one though!

No where, one would think that Matt would be loyal to his number one though!

Given how many seasons he has signed him up, I would say he has been very loyal but all good things have to come to an end eventually.

Given how many seasons he has signed him up, I would say he has been very loyal but all good things have to come to an end eventually.

You going tonight mate.

Chris was NEVER promised a team place. He's just having a stur. Sad really.

If Somerset couldn't agree afford terms with KK or PK what makes people think they can get Chris Holder?! ;-)

You going tonight mate.

Afraid not as I am already 'booked up' - so it'll be the Facebook/Twitter page for me!

What is the facebook/twitter page, so us interested folk can keep upto date please?

• Like 1