British Speedway Forum

Tungate has not lived up to his billing. Poor from him this season. Really suprised he has actually got a team berth for Lodz in Poland to be honest.

Do you not think a lot of riders are just "looking after themselves" as they are riding 2/3 times a week in various Countries a picking up steady earnings .Not risking too much in case of injury.

I think Graversen should be allowed to ride in the NL the rest of this season, if he wants to. Probably invested in new equipment after a year out and now been completely kippered.

To displace whom?? most guy's invested at the start of the season, N.B. I like Jan.

What's the point in allowing Tungate to complete 8 matches and drop 4 points on his starting GSA? If you were going to drop him you'd surely do it prior to the 8th match and benefit from the full average on the replacement.

He is a potential bargain now on a 5 point average for other teams

Not sure the changes really strengthen us but I guess we needed to try something

What's the point in allowing Tungate to complete 8 matches and drop 4 points on his starting GSA? If you were going to drop him you'd surely do it prior to the 8th match and benefit from the full average on the replacement.

He is a potential bargain now on a 5 point average for other teams

Not sure the changes really strengthen us but I guess we needed to try something

See my earlier post - That is the only explanation I can think of.

Don't think it really makes them any stronger. Still looks like a championship team and could be in danger of finishing bottom

Piles of it with a copper's offspring possibly??! :shock::P:wink:

So were the clues ok??! :D

Almost seems too much of a coindence. I'm majorly surprised Tungate was able to complete his 4H 4A if weren't planning on hanging onto him. I haven't looked at the figures and don't know what Heeps has been signed on, but something seems abit fishy to me. Rye house away this weekend which Heeps rode all of last season. That will also see Hougaard and Wright complete their required matches too which are both going to drop. We then go to Swindon on bank holiday... now who piled up the points at reserve for Swindon last season? Hmmmm! If it is allowed and the averages work, could of been an absolute blinder that by the Somerset promotion.

Tungate 5.09 and Heeps 5.07. Not a lot in it but maybe it was the amount they needed to make it happen.

Think it's been done before. Didn't Scunthorpe do it before? Is there a rule preventing it?

Almost seems too much of a coindence. I'm majorly surprised Tungate was able to complete his 4H 4A if weren't planning on hanging onto him. I haven't looked at the figures and don't know what Heeps has been signed on, but something seems abit fishy to me. Rye house away this weekend which Heeps rode all of last season. That will also see Hougaard and Wright complete their required matches too which are both going to drop. We then go to Swindon on bank holiday... now who piled up the points at reserve for Swindon last season? Hmmmm! If it is allowed and the averages work, could of been an absolute blinder that by the Somerset promotion.

Give over. We've been about 2 or 3 points, which has usually been through engine failures or falls whilst winning, from changing our 3 home losses to home wins. Crowds have been good, racing has been even better, there is no way we should of hung around in the 2nd tier after clearing up last year again, to have a local derby with Peterborough!

Who piled on points at reserve for Swindon last year? that would be Rohan Tungate.

Are Gravasen and Tungate still able to guest for other teams? as they don't have any other attachments.

Are Gravasen and Tungate still able to guest for other teams? as they don't have any other attachments.

Nope

Who piled on points at reserve for Swindon last year? that would be Rohan Tungate.

My point exactly - we could end up with Tungate and Allen at reserve by the end of May.

I can't believe for one minute that Heeps has been preferred over Tungate on a long term basis and is just an in fill for this weekends fixtures until Wright and Hougaards averages drop.

Don't think it really makes them any stronger. Still looks like a championship team and could be in danger of finishing bottom

Really? Of course it makes them stronger. Lawson strengthens the top end and is good for at least a 7!point average. He rides the OTA very well and will soon get dialled in.

Kerr is a solid and reliable presence and definitely bolsters the engine room both home and away. Heeps is in fine form this season and provides a pretty formidable reserve pairing with Allen.

Sad to see Starkey in particular depart. A 100% racer at all times and has been part of the 'furniture ' at the OTA for the past 4 years or so.

Let's hope Richard Lawson's new start at a new club will give him the motivation to get a decent haircut ;)

To displace whom?? most guy's invested at the start of the season, N.B. I like Jan.

When a vacancy arises.

Really? Of course it makes them stronger. Lawson strengthens the top end and is good for at least a 7!point average. He rides the OTA very well and will soon get dialled in.

Kerr is a solid and reliable presence and definitely bolsters the engine room both home and away. Heeps is in fine form this season and provides a pretty formidable reserve pairing with Allen.

Sad to see Starkey in particular depart. A 100% racer at all times and has been part of the 'furniture ' at the OTA for the past 4 years or so.

Let's hope Richard Lawson's new start at a new club will give him the motivation to get a decent haircut ;)

You haven't seen Nike Lunnas hair if you think Richard's hair is wild.

Anyway good to see Rich fixed up in the top league he has been solid as usual for us this season.

Unsure if there are any fixture clashes but part and parcel these days.

As soon as I saw Tunno at number 1 I thought they're gonna be in trouble. Lucky for them that Josh and Patrick have improved.

A good move for the Rebs to move up, with local derbies against Swindon and Poole, the Championship is too northerly based for them.

How many more fans are they getting in the top div?

Reckon on 100- 200 more.