British Speedway Forum

The Robins averages for this season's rides are 38.5. Depending on what happens in Thursday's meeting, Tungate would be a shoe in but strong rumours he was going to Kings Lynn.

Unfortunately Tungate doesn't fit either way we try, with his old or new average to replace Porsing

What happens if wrighty is not fit aswell,do we have to ride with r/r for two?

No wrighty either if you go by Redcar's website. Out for 9 days with concussion.

What happens if wrighty is not fit aswell,do we have to ride with r/r for two?

Will mean 3 guests and R/R. What a joke for a home meeting that is.

• Like 2

Unfortunately Tungate doesn't fit either way we try, with his old or new average to replace Porsing

That could be good news for the Robins then as he got to grips with the Abbey track at the latter end of the season.

Will mean 3 guests and R/R. What a joke for a home meeting that is.

That's the problem with the d/u rule this season. If we are to get the season over in time, it's going to happen to quite a few teams with re-arranged meetings.

Brady for MPT and Brandford for Cameron. R/R for Wrighty then. Happy with that considering.

Brady for MPT and Brandford for Cameron. R/R for Wrighty then. Happy with that considering.

And likely to be RR for Porsing now to as suspected broken leg for him in Sweden tonight!

And likely to be RR for Porsing now to as suspected broken leg for him in Sweden tonight!

Oh dear hope not. Easily strengthens the Stars though.Extra rides for Batch, Rose and prob two for Huckenbeck. Edited by Cliffeboy

Strengthens them somewhat - as he has easily been the worst visitor to the OTA so far this season.

Is the anywhere to watch the BT sport coverage on the 18th down there?

Me and Dad are nearby and we'd like to see the action if possible, so any advice would be most appreciated.

Gary May's statement on Wolverhampton Mayhem, how can the sport be taken seriously, just one reason why I don't go anymore. Lindgren off again riding abroad, If it were not for a rain off and a re arranged fixture, fans would not have seen him at the Oak Tree this season. I thought stepping up to the top League meant you got to see the top riders. I hope Rebels drop down a League next season, reduced admission and you will still see most of the same riders as this season. If not Rebels need to change their race night so there is no clash with GP's.

• Like 1

Gary May's statement on Wolverhampton Mayhem, how can the sport be taken seriously, just one reason why I don't go anymore. Lindgren off again riding abroad, If it were not for a rain off and a re arranged fixture, fans would not have seen him at the Oak Tree this season. I thought stepping up to the top League meant you got to see the top riders. I hope Rebels drop down a League next season, reduced admission and you will still see most of the same riders as this season. If not Rebels need to change their race night so there is no clash with GP's.

Well you know where I stand on this! What do you think of this OT?