British Speedway Forum

Well not considerably happy about it but we're in the top League next season.

In for a penny....

I'm sure Jake Allen will still be with us and probably Rohan Tungate and Charles Wright. Heard a rumour about bomber Harris although that would be a massive gamble. Would also be good if we would take a gamble on Doyley even though his average under new rules will be really high.

Doyley signed a new 2 year deal with the Robins for 2017 & 2018.

In for a penny....

I'm sure Jake Allen will still be with us and probably Rohan Tungate and Charles Wright. Heard a rumour about bomber Harris although that would be a massive gamble. Would also be good if we would take a gamble on Doyley even though his average under new rules will be really high.

• Like 1

Ahh stupid Swindon would have been great to see Doyley back at the OTA

After my initial doubts, with no Plymouth in what is now the Championship, the opportunity to have meetings with Swindon and Poole, added to the gap narrowing between the leagues again probably means it's less of a risk than in previous years to make the move.

Definitely expecting Starke and Wright to return now, Tungate probably too. Brady Kurtz maybe if Poole don't have room for him? Personally think it would be awesome to have Chris Harris at the OTA every week.

Haven't been able to get to many meetings in the past few years but this may encourage me to try and change that.

• Like 1

I'd be quite interested to see who Somerset sign as they have a decent track so shouldn't find it too hard to track a competitive team.

I'd be quite interested to see who Somerset sign as they have a decent track so shouldn't find it too hard to track a competitive team.

Shouldn't do. But they need attendances to improve on last season, bar the final the other week.

Edited by Starman2006

Jason also signed a 3 year contract with Leicester in 2015,!! whoever he rides for in '17 they will get a 100% guy.Glad to see his op apparently well.

In for a penny....

You mean you READ about Bomber.. Wouildn't be suprised if Chris went there.

On the latest averages Somerset could run with the same top six as this year in the PL and replace Wajknecht with a rider just on a figure just below eight.

Ahh stupid Swindon would have been great to see Doyley back at the OTA

'Stupid Swindon'? Keep your hands off more like! You can have the Rebels/Robins from 2016!

Jason also signed a 3 year contract with Leicester in 2015,!! whoever he rides for in '17 they will get a 100% guy.Glad to see his op apparently well.

Think you will find he will at Swindon in 2017, why the debate??

• Like 1

Welcome Somerset to the top flight!

So we unfortunately lose Lakeside and their tricky track and gain Somerset, with a very good race track.

They just need to keep growing the crowds now.

A good addition to the top flight. Given that both Swindon and Somerset shared half the same team I would guess that will be interesting if wanted by both.