Scott Nicholls (9.23)
Rohan Tungate (9.03)
Davey Watt (7.56)
Paul Starke (6.62)
Charles Wright (6.59)
Todd Kurtz (5.76)
Bradley Dean Wilson (5.02)
  • Like 1

Reported elsewhere that both Holders have signed for Poole (and Torun!)

Really, not according to Pirates of Poole. Would love to see your translation of that article..

Edited by Starman2006

Seems like Holder is on his way to Poole but what about Batchelor on 7.36? Bargain in a watered down league and still fits within my original team.

Seems like Holder is on his way to Poole but what about Batchelor on 7.36? Bargain in a watered down league and still fits within my original team.

Past his best Brum. He bottles it at the best of times. Lord knows how he'd cope with the fast wide open spaces of the OTA.

How about:

Scott Nicholls (9.23)

Rohan Tungate (9.03)

Davey Watt (7.56)

Paul Starke (6.62)

Charles Wright (6.59)

Todd Kurtz (5.76)

Bradley Dean Wilson (5.02)

Not a bad team apart from Watt is questionable after last season I guess. I can't see a Rebels team without Jake Allen. I really like Todd Kurtz he could do a fine job at reserve for a team as he can gate and very rarely gets overtaken by riders at his level.

How about :

1 Harris

2 Wright

3 Josh

4 About 8 points to play with

5 Tungate

6 Jake Allen

7 Zac

3 very solid heat leaders a cracking reserve and decent middle order.

Or drop the 8 pointer and Zac and go with BWD and another 5 pointer -shame a combo of BWD/Todd doesn't quite fit

Past his best Brum. He bottles it at the best of times. Lord knows how he'd cope with the fast wide open spaces of the OTA.

Troy is like a modern day Ales Dryml as fast if he's miles in front but moves over as soon as a rider gets near to him.

15 points on his first visit to the track, IIRC......

I really can't see how putting someone like Zach in at number 7 is going to help him or anyone under the present system.

All well and good if the structure was different.

Isn't it only an assumption in the Polish Press at the moment? Can see them both being at Poole though

I really can't see how putting someone like Zach in at number 7 is going to help him or anyone under the present system.

All well and good if the structure was different.

I think a lot of teams will gamble with a 3-pointer in order to gain some more strength at the top end.

It will be sink or swim for a lot of junior riders.

what about Batchelor on 7.36?

What have you been sniffing Kelvin, have you lost your mind? You clearly weren't at the end of season dinner, or you would never have even entertained the notion, let alone put it in print :rofl:

• Like 2

SOMERSET

1 Rohan Tungate 9.03

2 Josh Grajczonek 8.90

3 Troy Batchelor 7.36

4 Paul Starke 6.62

5 Charles Wright 6.59

6 Jake Allen 5.92

7 Bradley W Dean 5.02

Total 49.44
  • Like 1

SOMERSET

1 Rohan Tungate 9.03

2 Josh Grajczonek 8.90

3 Troy Batchelor 7.36

4 Paul Starke 6.62

5 Charles Wright 6.59

6 Jake Allen 5.92

7 Bradley W Dean 5.02

Total 49.44

Looks like a Swindon team - lol

What have you been sniffing Kelvin, have you lost your mind? You clearly weren't at the end of season dinner, or you would never have even entertained the notion, let alone put it in print :rofl:

No I wasn't as I was back in Brum getting ready for the second city derby, what happened? I'm only saying Batchelor as i think that is a low average for a rider who could clean up in a watered down top league.