British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside 2017

Well it looks like it's the NL or nothing for the hammers in 2017. Let's hope for some good news on the clubs future soon.

• Like 1

They have said there will be speedway at Purfleet next season so it must be NL.

I am just very pleased that one of my favourite tracks will still have speedway - and that isn't a pop at the NL.

All we need now is Plymouth to confirm.

all new blood is welcome, just don't think it is going to be an easy ride.

Brummies, Eastbourne and Lakeside?

Blimey. When you fall out of the 'Elite' league it sure is a long way down.

All very welcome of course.

Brummies, Eastbourne and Lakeside?

Blimey. When you fall out of the 'Elite' league it sure is a long way down.

All very welcome of course.

To a better place.

The national league is not the one from a few years ago when Plymouth were last in it,it's much better in fact it's the league with most teams in it if we join and lakeside join I wasn't looking forward to it at first but I'm warming to the idea once we are confirmed as starters then I'll look forward to what riders we will sign.

I would suggest Lakeside will hold meetings on Friday, Saturday & Sunday with the bulk being on the weekends fitting around the Stocks/Bangers

Can Rob Mear or Paul Hurry ride for the Hammers in the NL? Surely if Adam Ellis was allowed in last year's NL, then they should be able to ride for us.

I wonder if we could persuade Ben Morley to join us? Luke Clifton is a former Hammer that may be interested in a return to Arena.

Zach Wajtknecht should be a definite, following his acquisition last winter. Jack Kingston is another asset that is likely to be in the line-up.

I was really hoping Taylor Hampshire would join us, having been a Hagon Academy member, but King's Lynn have nabbed him . Sam Bebee also progressed through the Hagon Academy.

Jason Edwards and Drew Kemp would be excellent signings, when they get old enough.

But your not allowed assets so you don't have priority on any of them

But your not allowed assets so you don't have priority on any of them

You can keep assets that you already have. Teams just can't sign new ones.

You can keep assets that you already have. Teams just can't sign new ones.

so why did Eastbourne get rid of all theirs?

Can Rob Mear or Paul Hurry ride for the Hammers in the NL? Surely if Adam Ellis was allowed in last year's NL, then they should be able to ride for us.

I wonder if we could persuade Ben Morley to join us? Luke Clifton is a former Hammer that may be interested in a return to Arena.

Zach Wajtknecht should be a definite, following his acquisition last winter. Jack Kingston is another asset that is likely to be in the line-up.

I was really hoping Taylor Hampshire would join us, having been a Hagon Academy member, but King's Lynn have nabbed him . Sam Bebee also progressed through the Hagon Academy.

Jason Edwards and Drew Kemp would be excellent signings, when they get old enough.

They can ride just on high averages. Tbh i think its best if Hurry keeps away from the shale and i think Mear is treating grasstracks as his priority. Waj, Morley & Branford are all possibilities but Kingston would be a huge liability if included in the side.

Kingston would ride all the home meetings at the weekend, just don't expect to see him away from home. :sad:

so why did Eastbourne get rid of all theirs?

Wasn't it part of some agreement with Lakeside to benefit both parties. For example Kent kept theirs and Len said so.