British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Lakeside 2017

Why would they do that Tony E, I have agreed with all your posts,so perhaps they have also removed some of mine,but I could not tell if they had ,my memory is not that good these days

It would appear that some of my posts have been removed! NIce of the person responsible to tell me (not) and give reasons.

Why would they do that Tony E, I have agreed with all your posts,so perhaps they have also removed some of mine,but I could not tell if they had ,my memory is not that good these days

TonyE - there are quite a few comments by you in the thread Lakeside v Cradley Sun 28th May 3pm! :lol:

Edited by Guest

TonyE - there are quite a few comments by you in the thread Lakeside v Cradley Sun 28th May 3pm! :lol:

I think I am having a 'senior moment' here - I'll go and lie down!

It would appear that some of my posts have been removed! NIce of the person responsible to tell me (not) and give reasons.

I think I am having a 'senior moment' here - I'll go and lie down!

Not to worry TonyE - I assume you were referring to 'the other thread'? We all have our 'senior moments' and I am 'famed' for making them on the BSF. Time to move on my friend.

Cheers for that Gustix. Had wondered what the prices were for my seven year old.

Sounds like it was a good meeting to watch. Myself & family should have gone. What was the crowd figure like last night? Should have been the biggest yet for local Derby. Or are all the elite (snobs) still preferring Rye House? Im Glad Lakeside strengthened it makes the NL more interesting more of a contest.

Sounds like it was a good meeting to watch. Myself & family should have gone. What was the crowd figure like last night? Should have been the biggest yet for local Derby. Or are all the elite (snobs) still preferring Rye House? Im Glad Lakeside strengthened it makes the NL more interesting more of a contest.

Had to do something given Eastbourne are now fielding a team with a 50+ points average!

The crowd wasn't too bad with a lot of kings fans in attendance. As for the EL snobs, I hope they're enjoying their monthly fix at the launch pad.

• Like 1