British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

Ben won't be at Eastbourne.

Looks like they're building the team very differently to last years

Think the first team they built last year was a similar idea to this one. The injuries on the first day to Hughes and Andrews changed the dynamic of it totally bringing in Adam Ellis.

Ben won't be at Eastbourne.

Is that definite, or just a hunch?

Edited by gazzac

with grieves & govier on the island that means no room for kelsey ? so will the prodigal be returning ? if alex is right and no ben that's another of mine out of the picture as the dugards have suprised me with 2 already so i am pulling my hair out with the possibilities . i'll have to start on the unmentionable hairy places soon as i didn't have that many on my head to start with.

Well, Eagles No1 certainly got that right. Hope he is right with Kelsey & Ben leaving 3.43 for the last one.

Certainly different from last year and looks like it could turn out the most well balanced side in the league but along with that we could be struggling in heat 13 & 15. There are already some very strong combinations being formed,

The big question is what are the likely options if they don't get Ben who I suspect is looking at the best part of a dozen offers. I am sure Kelsey will be a shoo-in as he ought to be. His first season average was built on about 5.5 at home and 2.5 away so to nearly maintain it last year away from the track he grew up on was a promising improvement. Include the movement up from reserve to No2 last year highlights the improvement.

Hopwood said in the Speedway Star that he'll be riding at a new track, so that's not Eastbourne.

Hopwood said in the Speedway Star that he'll be riding at a new track, so that's not Eastbourne.

if that's the case it's plymouth , belle vue or lakeside , he rode for everybody else ;)

if that's the case it's plymouth , belle vue or lakeside , he rode for everybody else ;)

Maybe he means permanently, so my guess is Cradley. But he is from Manchester so maybe BV.

13.54 left Dugard 4.28 + Cottam 4.70 + R.Andrews 4.26 = 13.24 ? Would mean one constantly at reserve which could prove powerful?

Cough cough Brum

Baseby 7.73

Wood 7.62

Coles 7.11

Dugard 4.28

Andrews 4.26

Powell 4.05

Brennan 3.00

13.54 left Dugard 4.28 + Cottam 4.70 + R.Andrews 4.26 = 13.24 ? Would mean one constantly at reserve which could prove powerful?

Cough cough Brum

how could i have forgotten them

Baseby 7.73

Wood 7.62

Coles 7.11

Dugard 4.28

Andrews 4.26

Powell 4.05

Brennan 3.00

Its the most probably side but i can't see the Dugards being almost a point under the limit

how could i have forgotten them

Lucky you. I keep trying but it just doesn't happen. :D

Don't forget many of the other top youngsters coming though this year, their are still quite a few out their who have not been signed yet