British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

All crystal clear then as I thought!!

lol, in speedway? No such thing!

My bet is they will find a way and we will have good ole rr back for the season with the odd guest thrown in.

lol, in speedway? No such thing!

My bet is they will find a way and we will have good ole rr back for the season with the odd guest thrown in.

Perhaps we can name rider replacement at No 8, would give us a bit of flexibility! Edited by gazzac

Well apparently a replacement has been found as a comment says they have a plan b

Well apparently a replacement has been found as a comment says they have a plan b

Where does this come from? On the web site Connor says he has not been able to find a replacement yet , no talk of a plan b.

Where does this come from? On the web site Connor says he has not been able to find a replacement yet , no talk of a plan b.

It was a comment made by Paul Goldsmith on Facebook.

I don't have anything to do with social media apart from this forum and don't know a Paul Goldsmith so I am reliant on what I pick up here if it is not on the web site.

confused to whats going on as they said they cant find someone now they have all a smoke screen? i have had a look and cant see anyone who will slip straight in unless they remove coles and dugard and put knight and strudwick in?

Could be like the 1977 White City Rebels (Promoted by Bob Dugard & Danny Dunton) that won the league with Rider Replacement (Dag Lovas) for the whole season. :D

confused to whats going on as they said they cant find someone now they have all a smoke screen? i have had a look and cant see anyone who will slip straight in unless they remove coles and dugard and put knight and strudwick in?

Surely Harland Cook is the most obvious choice? Edited by eaglesno1

Paul Goldsmith is our main sponsor I think, and did look and he does say that, so does make you think it could be true. What plan b is I don't know but at least there's something to talk about now.

Just put of interest what would hurrys average be? Not saying it will be him or I want it to be but anyone got an idea?

Matt Bates anyone?

Another one on my list of maybe as I liked him in 2015 made some good rides especially beating Branford and then double passing the heathens duo
  • Like 1

According to radio Sussex at lunchtime, they have someone in mind and possibly hoping to announce it at p&p. But who knows what to believ3