British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

Good move by Conner to sign Jake (I'm not riding this season ???) Knight think he's a good addition. I still feel though Belle Vue will have the beating of most teams this year. I think if we can reach the play offs and avoid Belle Vue we may have an ok chance at getting the holy grail (league)

Connor Coles & Kelsy will thrive at the Island no pressure just go there and enjoy it. Not under the threat of the father & son dugard guillotine. best of luck to both hope they do well. Heard a rumour last Saturday waiting to sign George Hunter at reserve. So perhaps young Alex spoooner won't be around for long. Feel certain we will beat the Kings on Saturday

Knight will quit again at end of season then Come back half way through next season! Just a waste of space tbh either stick to speedway or just never ride again

Edited by hair

I keep asking myself the same question but time is passing and I can see no logical reason why his new team has not announced him. Looking at his new bike covers I just cannot match them to any side, particularly with the Union Jack.

Perhaps Mildenhall 1965 can throw some light after his reliable source said Connor Coles had been released.

Was it just a wind up?

Told you it was a reliable source...

Although it's been obvious for ages that Knight was back and he's only ever going to go to Eastbourne in reality so just a matter of time.

Good move by Conner to sign Jake (I'm not riding this season ???) Knight think he's a good addition. I still feel though Belle Vue will have the beating of most teams this year. I think if we can reach the play offs and avoid Belle Vue we may have an ok chance at getting the holy grail (league)

Connor Coles & Kelsy will thrive at the Island no pressure just go there and enjoy it. Not under the threat of the father & son dugard guillotine. best of luck to both hope they do well. Heard a rumour last Saturday waiting to sign George Hunter at reserve. So perhaps young Alex spoooner won't be around for long. Feel certain we will beat the Kings on Saturday

Unless Spooner gets his average up they can't sign Hunter for him.

Interesting to see that on the new greensheet averages the Matt Saul has been declared in the team not Alex Spooner.

but why would it? Saul was in the team so no reason to cancel

I think he means it explains why Saul is in instead of Spooner as opposed to an explanation of why the meeting was cancelled.

I think he means it explains why Saul is in instead of Spooner as opposed to an explanation of why the meeting was cancelled.

oh yeah I'm an idiot lol

The meeting was cancelled because of the break in, no other alterior motive,all laid out by Martin on the official website.

Georgie wood has broken his pelvis :(

Not confirmed as yet but he has been air lifted to hospital for X-rays..