British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

A fantastic night of speedway as Kelvin say straight out the top draw.

As for Bradley Andrews i think he has to stay on his bike to make it count this time, his record at Eastbourne for cradley and Kent is not the best, My thougths are why would you want to hurt your your and again or take a chance on a track thats not your best.

Surprised with the performance of Anders Rowe this season he is a surprise at Kent but as you have seen his away peformance on certain tracks is very poor, I think he has only scored a few point as Eastbourne in the last 3 visits.

JackThomas is very hit and miss.

Agree with first bend bunch Kent are a team when firing unstoppable but many question marks over all of them also one rider I must say who has gone backwards is Dan Greenwood, 2015 he was guesting for number ones and rode in the league above, now I see he is riding at number 2.

I see there's a fixture at Arlington on Sunday 29th at 6.00pm, Forman IT Eagles vs Eastbourne,does anyone know what that is?

The forecast for this Saturday is horrible,so would have thought that date should have been put by for the Ko cup final( preferably 3.30) if it does get rained off this Saturday as the 28th is taken by stockcars.

i took it as a misspelling being former eagles ,seen as kelsey dugard & ben hopwood have been confirmed as riding.

Some info on the challenge match is on Twitter.

Tuesday 31st is a reserved date according to the official site.

Info also appears on Facebook.

You have to get used to trawling through the sites :-)

Some info on the challenge match is on Twitter.

Tuesday 31st is a reserved date according to the official site.

Info also appears on Facebook.

You have to get used to trawling through the sites :-)

Some of us older folk tend not to venture too much on social media, but you'd still think they'd put something on the club website as well, although I expect that'll disappear at some point and it'll only be Facebook or Twitter.

Still think it unwise to have the 31st as a reserve date, if wet that's it, could be no conclusion to the ko cup if we don't run this Saturday.

Edited by gazzac

Some of us older folk tend not to venture too much on social media, but you'd still think they'd put something on the club website as well, although I expect that'll disappear at some point and it'll only be Facebook or Twitter.

Still think it unwise to have the 31st as a reserve date, if wet that's it, could be no conclusion to the ko cup if we don't run this Saturday.

All current fixtures are on the club website..and have been for some time, including the challenge IT First Eagles v Forman IT Eagles, plus reserve dates.

I looked at lunchtime on Monday and the extra match was there.

They are called FIXTURES

Edited by Richard Weston

All current fixtures are on the club website..and have been for some time, including the challenge IT First Eagles v Forman IT Eagles, plus reserve dates.

I looked at lunchtime on Monday and the extra match was there.

They are called FIXTURES

I did see the FIXTURES, but there was no mention of what the challenge match was about on the website, only on Facebook and Twitter, having put the fixture up, I would have assumed they'd have given a bit of info about it at the same time as loading the fixture on.

I did see the FIXTURES, but there was no mention of what the challenge match was about on the website, only on Facebook and Twitter, having put the fixture up, I would have assumed they'd have given a bit of info about it at the same time as loading the fixture on.

You at least knew the match was on.

Edited by Richard Weston

The meeting and the line ups were on Twitter sunday evening. I saw them while watching Peterborough v Glasgow!

• Like 1

I like the look of this challenge match both teams look very equal great to see adam back

Huge thunderstorm and hail just now and forecast to continue until 11.00 tonight on and off so expect to see postponed until tomorrow which is already a reserved date for the Mildenhall clash.

I hope they make an early decision. I don't fancy travelling in risky weather later. The forecast looks much better tomorrow.

Tonight's meeting is off...just seen it on club website. Re-staging on Sunday at 6pm.

how are mildy going to get the 2nd leg run before oct 31, they've fri and sun next week where they have meetings arranged?