British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

It was all done and dusted by just after 7.30 and I was back home in Surrey by 10. I was up for work at 4.30 this morning, but it was a great days racing yesterday and well worth the effort.

It was all done and dusted by just after 7.30 and I was back home in Surrey by 10. I was up for work at 4.30 this morning, but it was a great days racing yesterday and well worth the effort.

There was so good racing in both matches and the IoW match went through at a gallop. There was still time for the cup to be presented and the Eastbourne riders to come over to their fans. There were also fireworks.

My only quibble is that you say done and dusted - but there was no dust!!! I know what you mean but some might think West Row was a dust bowl.

The track people did a good job.

Yet antoher great year for the NL speedway as a league, It shows you how good speedway can be at this level but with out the backing of the club and family but most of all the sponsors and supporters no matter how big or small they are all welcome with open arms.

I have helped a few of the riders in the last few years with a tyre now and then, i can honestly say its the love of the sport which i can see how people get wrapped up in.

Connor and Martyn and the backing of Paul Goldsmith (IT First) had really secured the club for the last few season, Big Question to all who wil be the main sponsor for the League next year and who will be the main sponsor for the Club,